New Swift ZDi Color Dilemma

Re: difference between white and pearl white

can some one tell me the difference between white color and pearl white color in cars . and please do post some pictures and one more thing do you people think that pearl white look dull ?? i want purchase new swift zdi .
man have you seen real pearl?? compare its colour with milk and you will get to know difference!! [;)]

Thread Starter #33
Re:production capacity of maruti suzuki swift zdi model per month ?

is waiting period of car varies from dealer to dealer and how many car allotted to a dealer specially zdi variant of swift in a month .[confused]

I personally prefer white on any car , though requires a bit of extra effort while cleaning , looks royal to me. Glistering grey is also looking good in new Swift.

I prefer white because its a safe color during night drives and does not absorb heat during summers , AC cooling will be slightly better.

Thread Starter #35
I personally prefer white on any car , though requires a bit of extra effort while cleaning , looks royal to me. Glistering grey is also looking good in new Swift.

I prefer white because its a safe color during night drives and does not absorb heat during summers , AC cooling will be slightly better.
thnks for advice [cheers]

Go for glistering Grey. My fav color + different from the crowd.
Second choice would be silky silver. The head lamps,tail laps and the silver coilor goes in Sync.

Swift VXI Red or Torque Blue

Guys,

I had booked a Torque Blue and due to production issues I am told that it may even delay and now I am considering to choose Red over Blue , What are your opinions ?

If you were me , what would you choose Blazing Red or Torque Blue ?
Why would you choose it apart from because you simply love the color?
Which is prone to more scratches or color fading ?

Story here : http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...alyani-motors-bangalore-banerghatta-road.html

Top Bottom