New Swift ZDi Color Dilemma

Thread Starter #17
difference between white and pearl white

can some one tell me the difference between white color and pearl white color in cars . and please do post some pictures and one more thing do you people think that pearl white look dull ?? i want purchase new swift zdi .

Re: difference between white and pearl white

can some one tell me the difference between white color and pearl white color in cars . and please do post some pictures and one more thing do you people think that pearl white look dull ?? i want purchase new swift zdi .
earlier white shade used to come as non metallic shade but now with this pearl white shade its now metalic one, with 3 coats of colour painted on cars, this is usually heard from maruti and tata factories.

350Z

Core Team
i basically confuse in 3 colors , 1. pearl white , 2. glistering Grey, 3. silky silver , initially i chose pearl white but it is to common so want suggestions. my priority are, 1.> easy to maintain, 2.> good resale value.
Welcome to The Automotive India Shubham and Congratulations for choosing the Swift. The colour is purely a personal pick. Do not be concerned much over the resale value because there is nil or negligible difference, in some cases except for Black, that too because a few people have superstitious beliefs about it. You’re now left with four choices and all of them are lovely. Just that, white needs a little more care but believe me, Swift looks gorgeous in white.

Vijay has explained the difference in above post. Also, Recently a member of TAI has bought New Swift in Pearl White. You can read the thread and view pictures here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...i-swift-ldi-pearl-white-ownership-review.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #21
earlier white shade used to come as non metallic shade but now with this pearl white shade its now metalic one, with 3 coats of colour painted on cars, this is usually heard from maruti and tata factories.
thnks bro but still do you feal that pearl white[confused] appears to be dull ?

Welcome to The Automotive India Shubham and Congratulations for choosing the Swift. The colour is purely a personal pick. Do not be concerned much over the resale value because there is nil or negligible difference, in some cases except for Black, that too because a few people have superstitious beliefs about it. You’re now left with four choices and all of them are lovely. Just that, white needs a little more care but believe me, Swift looks gorgeous in white.

Vijay has explained the difference in above post. Also, Recently a member of TAI has bought New Swift in Pearl White. You can read the thread and view pictures here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...i-swift-ldi-pearl-white-ownership-review.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
thnks a lot bro appreciate.[cheers]

350Z

Core Team

I still remember when the Tata Motors’ sales man was explaining me the entire procedure of how this colour is made. :biggrin: They charge an additional sum for that. Is the same followed by Maruti Suzuki too?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24

I still remember when the Tata Motors’ sales man was explaining me the entire procedure of how this colour is made. :biggrin: They charge an additional sum for that. Is the same followed by Maruti Suzuki too?

Drive Safe,
350Z
according to my knowledge all 6 colors are come in metallic shades so dont know exactly about additional charge in any particular color.[confused]

Thread Starter #26
hey buddy thanks a lot for your effort really appreciate[cheers] but if its your personal choice which color you will pick out of pearl white, glistering Grey and silky silver ?[:D]

hey buddy thanks a lot for your effort really appreciate[cheers] but if its your personal choice which color you will pick out of pearl white, glistering Grey and silky silver ?[:D]
My pleasure Buddy..
Well my all time favourite is white car with black tints. White looks good; have good resale; and is hard to maintain during monsoons.

When we had booked my DZire 3years back I had opted for the colour white; but that colour had no exact delivery date. One day the dealer offered my Silver; my dad and I thought that its useless to with for a long time(that too without any exact date) for the colour; so we took Silver.

IMO Silky Silver is also a good colour; easy to maintain; scratches are not visible; the dirt is not visible.

It is a wise decision to go for any running and light colour which does not attract heat.

So Silver or White both will be okey for me..[:D]

Personally my favorite is White car with black tints!!![evil]

Thread Starter #29
My pleasure Buddy..
Well my all time favourite is white car with black tints. White looks good; have good resale; and is hard to maintain during monsoons.

When we had booked my DZire 3years back I had opted for the colour white; but that colour had no exact delivery date. One day the dealer offered my Silver; my dad and I thought that its useless to with for a long time(that too without any exact date) for the colour; so we took Silver.

IMO Silky Silver is also a good colour; easy to maintain; scratches are not visible; the dirt is not visible.

It is a wise decision to go for any running and light colour which does not attract heat.

So Silver or White both will be okey for me..[:D]

Personally my favorite is White car with black tints!!![evil]
even i love white and i own a white hyunadai i 10 with black tints and exterme crome alloys my main problem is this pearl white option so iam bit confuse ,do u think that pearl white appears to be dull ?[confused]

even i love white and i own a white hyunadai i 10 with black tints and exterme crome alloys my main problem is this pearl white option so iam bit confuse ,do u think that pearl white appears to be dull ?[confused]
Yup it gets dull after a year or so; but regular polishing and maintaining keeps it shining as new...[:D]

Top Bottom