New Swift ZDi Color Dilemma

Thread Starter #1
i basically confuse in 3 colors , 1. pearl white , 2. glistering Grey, 3. silky silver , initially i chose pearl white but it is to common so want suggestions.
my priority are, 1.> easy to maintain, 2.> good resale value.[confused]

Good resale - White. Indians love white like no one else
Easy to maintain - Glistening Grey

My favorite out of these three - Glistening Grey.

I like Pearl White,
1.> easy to maintain 2.> good resale value 3.>it gives Grand look

IMO Black color & White color looks gives Grand look in all cars.

Thread Starter #6
can somebody please post some new swift pictures in these 3 colors , 1> pearl white , 2> glistering Grey 3> silky silver :please:

The best colour for swift is that dark blue colour and i don't know the exact name. The chrome linings on the grill is superb with that dark blue colour

I will go with white and silver at the max for Indian conditions. Easy to maintain plus feels less hotter than dark shade of colors.

These two look good on the swift

all cars with any make and model would looks superb in black, white and silver.But if you want different with that good blend of shade the new glistering Grey looks very good.Plus this grey shade now have been replacing black shades very much to many buyers.Havent seen this shade of maruti but if near to manza's grey or innova's or honda's then go for it would looks superb.

See if maintainability is your prime concern then Silver and White are good colours and this hold true for the resale value of the car too.

So do a toss if you like both the colours and buy any. Or if you have any preference like Silver over White or White over Silver then decide without tossing the coin. [:)]

All the best

if u want to look different than go for glistering Grey because white and silver are very common in india.but i think the resale value of white will be more.the final decision is yours.

Thread Starter #12
can any 1 post the picture of new swift in these 3 colors ?

1. pearl white
2. glistering grey
3. silky silver
appreciate efforts :please:

Top Bottom