New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

350Z

Core Team
re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins; Now introduced at Rs. 4.22lacs

Good News. New Maruti Suzuki Swift is launching next month. The ARAI certification process has been successfully done.

Drive Safe,
350Z

why cant maruti sell cng fitted swift :(

350z bhai i am going to buy a 5 lac car max budget and i really want to buy a company fitted cng swift but if maruti doesnt give it i will buy have to buy cng wagonr :(

yaar aftermarket i ma not comfortable company fitted is what i like

350Z

Core Team

Another update: As per the rumors, Maruti has already stopped the production of Swift and dealers have closed the bookings as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended

BS Motoring confirms that dealers have stopped bookings for the old swift.

i am looking for new car i had finalised i20 /polo , since new swift is also about to launch
so now i m confused between i20 / polo / swift 2011 i can wait 2months more before buying one of them

does anybody has idea of swift2011 engine . is it same as old engine or some changes like someone said vtvt engine will be loaded in new swift

however lookwise and feature wise i stil prefer i20 or polo

I have got some inside news - Maruti will launch the new Swift and Swift Compact sedan simultaneously. The new Swift will replace existing Swift while the compact sedan will be positioned above that. The existing Dzire will continue to be made and will be positioned above the Compact sedan. This will continue till an all new Dzire replaces the current Dzire.

So there will be 3 variants - New Swift, New Swift-based compact sedan and existing Dzire

350Z

Core Team

That's a good news. Thanks for sharing with us! Does this translates that Maruti will now sell two Dzires side by side? That is, Dzire CS and New Dzire.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That's a good news. Thanks for sharing with us! Does this translates that Maruti will now sell two Dzires side by side? That is, Dzire CS and New Dzire.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yup. The Compact sedan isnt exactly a full-on Dzire replacement. So it will fill the slot right below it.

Maruti Swift discontinued

Maruti has stopped production of the current Swift. It will be replaced by the newer version and the launch is likely by next September.

The bookings for the old Swift had been stopped some time back and dealers are converting all bookings made for the old Swift into the new version. I guess you can expect long delivery periods after booking as before. The new Swift will also probably be available in an ZDi version as well addressing the interests of its Diesel buyers as well.

Sources say that the newer version will be more lighter and will be having a plastic fuel tank which will result in better fuel efficiency.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom