New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

Re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins!!

But friend lowest swift model is for 4.3 lacs no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #64

But yaar lowest swift model is for 4.3 lacs na
yes, but i (and maybe nobody..) knows about price of swift. hope there will be not much hike. how much is your budget??

Friend, mine is just around 4 lacs :(

Thread Starter #67

Any news on the Swift 2011 yet? Dealers are still zipping their mouths.
yup! another spyshot here. source - chirag madan, cnb fb page

new-Swift-India.jpg

special edition swift sky also launched in hungary btw..
Suzuki-Swift-Sky.jpg

According to R. C. Bhagava Chairman MSIL (in an interview with NDTV Profit) new Swift is delayed because of change over between models always takes some time. By changeover he meant issues related to supply chain, in production unit , clearance of existing units etc. I found this logic quite diplomatic and unconvincing. I mean MSIL should have been prepared beforehand for these isssue.

Its good to hear that MS has begun the bookings of the new swift. But have they given any idea about the deliveries? The strike going on at the Manesar plant can affect their future plans.

Re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins?!

Its good to hear that MS has begun the bookings of the new swift. But have they given any idea about the deliveries? The strike going on at the Manesar plant can affect their future plans.
I don't believe that the bookings have begun. The previous news posted by Nuvo is just to let people know that it will take some time. A typical justification!
If otherwise, please let me us know.

350Z

Core Team

According to R. C. Bhagava Chairman MSIL (in an interview with NDTV Profit) new Swift is delayed because of change over between models always takes some time. By changeover he meant issues related to supply chain, in production unit , clearance of existing units etc. I found this logic quite diplomatic and unconvincing. I mean MSIL should have been prepared beforehand for these isssue.
Not a nice excuse definitely. I guess something else cooking inside Maruti Suzuki’s marketing department. Because we must remember that, once the New Swift rolls out, Maruti will be ought to replace the Dzire and hence, this will directly affect the sales of it. Either they’re not fully ready with New Dzire (Maybe Swift?) or planning some gimmicks to clear up the existing stocks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Just inquired with a couple of Suzuki dealers. None of them have any idea about New Swift at all.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thats great news. But what would be the waiting period? The strike at Manesar shall have definitely created an impact.

re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins; Now introduced at Rs. 4.22lacs

Knowing that the new swift is arriving, no one will buy the current swift as the resale value will go down. Also if Maruti announces about the new swift, dzire's sales will also be affected because people will be expecting new model of the same.
So I think Maruti should launch the new model all in a sudden so as not to have the stock lying with them or both the models new and old should be up for sale.

re: Brand New Swift Bookings Begins; Now introduced at Rs. 4.22lacs

Knowing that the new swift is arriving, no one will buy the current swift as the resale value will go down. Also if Maruti announces about the new swift, dzire's sales will also be affected because people will be expecting new model of the same.
So I think Maruti should launch the new model all in a sudden so as not to have the stock lying with them or both the models new and old should be up for sale.
+1 with gears, seems more like a strategic step from MSIL to avoid any stock pile up of older model of both the swift as well as the dzire.

Top Bottom