New Swift Now Introduced at Rs.4.22 Lacs

I know this is something totally wrong but then its India. Dealer tend to sell their display car when someone pays them some premium. I myself came across one incident recently. When I went to Pinnacle Honda Kolkata once they had red color Honda Jazz Select while after couple of days when I went back again there was no car. When asked to the sales guy where did the car go he had no answer. Honda Jazz has an official waiting period of 3 months and I have already seen couple of new Honda Jazz in my locality in the first week of launch.

Yes even i see various people saying they paid some premium to get the new Fluidic Verna too earlier , dealers make some good money out of this!

BTW started seeing the new Swift a lot now on the roads , somehow i still like the old Swift when viewed side by side.

I know this is something totally wrong but then its India.
This is how corruption begins..!!!

The manufacturers and dealers will try to hold back the in demand model to intensify the pressure .

I remeber the way they held swift and tred to push ritz at max while i was in hatchback hunt. People think all is well in marketing ..!!!

350Z

Core Team
Number of bookings for Maruti Suzuki Swift has now crossed the figures of over 1 Lakh, despite the strike going on in Manesar Plant (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...r-plant-workers-sabotage-production-cars.html). The waiting period for Diesel is six months, while the Petrol variant buyers will have to stay patient for anywhere around three to five months. Maruti Suzuki is still expecting a boost during festive season though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

maruti suzuki produces 1% swift zdi model from its total production ?

is it true that maruti suzuki is producing only 1% swift zdi model out of there total production , iam asking the question becouse when i ask my dealer where i booked my swift zdi model about delivery date of car he told me that maruti is more concentrating on ldi and vdi variants and only 1 % zdi model are produce out of total production , any idea any one [confused]

God knows when will this waiting period reduce for the Diesel.
Few of my colleges has already changed their mind and brought other cars suggested by me. :biggrin:

One guy has brought a POLO tdi top model (had considered ZDi earlier);
Other guy is about to take the delivery of i20 Diesel Magna. (had considered VDi earlier)
One more has finalized on POLO tdi base model (had booked LDi earlier)

Sorry to say but I guess Swift will loose the market easily if this is going to be the scenario. [roll]

Prices for swift diesel on road(Bangalore) as of 12th october 2011

LDI 6.24
VDI 6.80
ZDI 7.83

waiting period varies from 5 months to 8 months( just ridiculous )

Top Bottom