New Suzuki Wagon-R 2013 !!

Re: New wagon R 2013 !!

Great share [clap]
The alloys and specially the interiors look very nice much better then the current wagon r.

Red and White looks different in front grill and also found 'stingray' written on Red car. Is that any Special edition or Different car?[;)] Automatic gear lever looks nice, when placed with the Dash, like i10

350Z

Core Team
I have come across this news on the net and it looks very interesting model !!
Suzuki Wagon-R has come a long way. It has different avatars in different nations. It seems that Start – Stop button will become a standard feature in hatches soon.

Red and White looks different in front grill and also found 'stingray' written on Red car. Is that any Special edition or Different car?
Suzuki Stingray is another version of Wagon-R sold alongside the main model in some international markets. It looks like a Mini Suzuki APV from front.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys, how can you find this a good design. Or maybe it's only me who is finding it hideous to say the least. it looks uglier even than the 1st gen Wagon-R. The white in first 2 pics is yuck!!!!

Maruti please don't bring this to India.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #9
Guys, how can you find this a good design. Or maybe it's only me who is finding it hideous to say the least. it looks uglier even than the 1st gen Wagon-R. The white in first 2 pics is yuck!!!!

Maruti please don't bring this to India.

freakdude.
Freak, Opinions are subjective and personal [:)]

I thought just same like you when the first gen Wagon R was launched and being told that it is a MUV, then I thought how this box get sold in India, but later on everybody knows the success story of Wagon R in India.

Yes Red one looks good than the white, but you know there is some saying like

" Roj dekh ne se bura bhi, acha dikta hai" in english " look at it daily then the ugly becomes a beauty "

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
The Wagon-R is not an MUV. Maruti prefers calling it an MAV (Multi Activity Vehicle). :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, Vibhor you are right, I was really breaking my head for that word MAV, I could not remember it !! and there used to be nice advt of Wagon R black color saying it is for executives !!

I quite liked this avatar of Wagon R, although the chances of this coming to india immediately are dim. However the Automatic lever looks great and well entrenched and i feel it makes tremendous sense to bring wagon R automatic to India.
Considering the issues Maruti facing I feel this will be the pill for Maruti. With Wagon R very close to Alto's No.1 tag, this upgrade to wagon R will catapult WagonR to No.1 for sure!!

Top Bottom