New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Launched at Rs.23.5 Lakhs

The pricing is exhorbitantly high. Better wait till it comes in CKD form. So less accessories but still so high price ? I know its a Pajero but still there is something called as VFM. Hence, despite being loyal Merc guy, I never liked G class for the same reason.

BTW, any updates on Ford Endy 2012, M & M Ssanyong SUVs ?? [confused]
The rexton will come last quarter 2012 and Kornado in 2013 .

Its funny how the brand pajero is played around, pajero sport is sold as Montero in other markets, while our Montero is sold as Pajero in other markets.

350Z

Core Team
Just a quick update: Mitsubishi has inaugurated a full-fledged dealership in Bangalore – SVR Motors, located on Richmond Road. Its 15,500 square feet workshop in Muniswamappa Industrial Area (with an adjoining 1500 square feet facility for spare parts) has capacity to service 35 vehicles in a day by 48 workshop employees.
Uttam Bose said:
“With the launch of SVR Motors as our dealership today, Bangaloreans will now find it easier to procure some of the world’s best SUVs… I am referring to Mitsubishi’s legendary and unmatched machines like Montero, Pajero Sport and Outlander. Pajero holds the record of 13 consecutive victories in Dakar Rally – one of the most difficult inter-continental automobile racing contests. Its latest model, Pajero Sport, has taken the SUV world by storm not just in India but wherever it has been launched in Asia in the recent past. The robust off-roader has already made its mark in the Western world.”
Mitsubishi Bangalore launch by Mr. Uttam Bose.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pajero SPORT is not only an off-roader but also an Vehicle with engne made out of titanium which is has the highest boiling point,the PS engine can work more than a truck's engine constantly with out defect or mal-function...

T-Fortuner and TATA Aria visits the work shop often for some or the other cause stating thatz full list of reatures but instead we can go for a TRUE SUV P.Sport that only needs oil change...

Pls not that the Toyota dealer change the parts periodically without checking its status and bill the customer.This doesn't happen with tata's and Mitsubushi.

In which tata vehicle may give minor problem that also won't be seen in Pajero sport..

Pajero SPORT is not only an off-roader but also an Vehicle with engne made out of titanium which is has the highest boiling point,the PS engine can work more than a truck's engine constantly with out defect or mal-function...
Thanks & this is news for me.
Never knew Pajero sport had titanium engine.

BTW, one car has gold engine. Which is it ? [confused]

@raj_5004

Who said like that the Jan 2013 pricing of pajero is 30k-40k lesser than the fortuner in chennai. U get discounts also i hope..

@S-Class: titanium engine is specified in the PS offical web page... and there is notting to be made fun off...

@jayadev: for this matter every SUV is based on truck on

Toyota Fortuner,Ford ENdy,TATA Safari-old,M&M Scorpio

Defing a new SUV without a parental structure is not cost effective...

@raj_5004

Who said like that the Jan 2013 pricing of pajero is 30k-40k lesser than the fortuner in chennai. U get discounts also i hope..

@S-Class: titanium engine is specified in the PS offical web page... and there is notting to be made fun off...
Buddy,
I didn't made any fun of it. Seems most of my serious posts are also taken as jokes nowadays. [lol]
And here is the vid of the engine made of gold -

Car with PURE GOLD engine - YouTube

The mclaren F1 had gold coverings to absorb heat. Its not possible to make an engine out of pure gold. Must be platted. Looks stunning though.

The mclaren F1 had gold coverings to absorb heat. Its not possible to make an engine out of pure gold. Must be platted. Looks stunning though.
you are right ....IT must be plated. Pure gold is too soft. It can hold stones (in rings and bracelets) in pure form.

@S Class:gold is a metal with lowest boiling point how can they be used in engine?
its very soft also as said by navnit but gold accessories with some other metal mived can be made as accents to engine bay

Top Bottom