New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Launched at Rs.23.5 Lakhs

Thanx buddy.
Am glad to hear that we dont have those leaf springs !

But safety features are a bit on theblower side, i mean atleast they could hve provided ESP or say curtain airbags.

Thanx buddy.
Am glad to hear that we dont have those leaf springs !

But safety features are a bit on theblower side, i mean atleast they could hve provided ESP or say curtain airbags.
You said it!! I wish Mitsubishi comes out with all out india strategy - a proper one, at the moment these are half hearted attempts!

I hope they realise this bring in the CKD , add some features/kit and price it at 20L Ex showroom - i bet it will give a hard time to prospective fortuner buyers to shift their allegiance.

Well,if you feel that Pajero is overpriced,then Fortuner and Santa-Fe are obscenely overpriced,it is a Pajero and instead of exterior cosmetic bits,it has got what it takes to be the king of all terrain.Just have a look at these,there is a lot more than what meets the eye.Especially the e-brochure:-
perfomance-dynamic-power
comfort

There is a long list...for more..just visit the Pajero Sport official website.

Well,if you feel that Pajero is overpriced,then Fortuner and Santa-Fe are obscenely overpriced,it is a Pajero and instead of exterior cosmetic bits,it has got what it takes to be the king of all terrain.Just have a look at these,there is a lot more than what meets the eye.Especially the e-brochure:-
perfomance-dynamic-power
comfort

There is a long list...for more..just visit the Pajero Sport official website.
No need to look at any websites Vipul, all i mean is do a simple CBU to CKD maths [:)]

CBU or CKD is not my problem. A buyer would only look at the price.

But given Pajero SLX's sales despite the high price and low performing engine, people would still buy in decent numbers. If a Hyundai can sell for 28 lacs, why not a Mitsubishi? But still Fortuner would be the leader.

A price cut of a few lakhs probably dont matter to u, but matters to the general buying crowd, cbu and ckd have a direct impact on pricing!!
CKD comes out much cheaper which is what Mitsubishi is intending to do from September 2012 as per reports.

350Z

Core Team
Design is good but still I love the looks of our old Pajero uncle called SFX,so will the SFX keep on selling with this one or its life is over now?
Mitsubishi is still selling Pajero SFX alongside New Pajero Sport according to their official website.

Drive Safe,
350Z

So is there only one variant? cos the website does not show any variants. A friend of mine is thinking of picking up the new Fortuner am guessing the Pajero sport should be 29 lakhs on road in Bangalore.

Well,I am in favor of waiting for it to come up in the CKD avatar.Till then I am idle.
Rest,I called up the dealership and have already booked a TD,now waiting for their call.

HAVE I HEARD THAT OUTLANDER IS NOW LAUNCHED IN 7 SEATER AVATAR TOO?

Well,I am in favor of waiting for it to come up in the CKD avatar.Till then I am idle.
Rest,I called up the dealership and have already booked a TD,now waiting for their call.
Do let us know on the driving dynamics of this car,really curious to know what kind of ride & handling it has,dont forget to brake test it [:)] ,when will you be getting this test drive?Under this week i hope.

The Paj Sport costs almost 30 Lacs on road. I understand this has the "Pajero" tag & the rally heritage, but at this price, the Santa Fe makes more sense than the Sport. I would buy a Fortuner instead, as it is much more cheaper & comes with more equipment.

The new Mitsubishi Pajero sports is awesome and this cars is totally different form older Pajero in look and style and this Pajero looks more bulky and heavy.

The new Mitsubishi Pajero sports is awesome and this cars is totally different form older Pajero in look and style and this Pajero looks more bulky and heavy.
+ 1
I also love the way it looks.Just look how high the wheel arches are,and the huge gap between the tyres and the arches make it look even more brutish than Fortuner.If Mitsubishi can somehow price it under 20 lakh in due time,it will sell more than 500 units easily month on month.

The pricing is exhorbitantly high. Better wait till it comes in CKD form. So less accessories but still so high price ? I know its a Pajero but still there is something called as VFM. Hence, despite being loyal Merc guy, I never liked G class for the same reason.

BTW, any updates on Ford Endy 2012, M & M Ssanyong SUVs ?? [confused]

Top Bottom