New Mitsubishi Outlander 2010; Now Price Hike!

Thread Starter #1
Drum Rolls please ! The The 2010 Outlander is here. The 2010 model comes with more aggressive styling, sleeker front, yet looks as handsome as the one it replaces. The car has sports styling cues adopted from the Outlander GT Prototype. With Jet-fighter front grill from the evo, bulged rear bumper, silver-color roof rails and HID Head Lamp with AFS function, this car is a style statement in itself.

Outlander is available only in a Base petrol variant. Powered by a 2.4L MIVEC I4 engine that delivers 168 bhp. The gearbox offered is a 6-speed INVECS-III CVT with a 6-speed manual mode. The six pre-selected gear ratios can be controlled through paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel. It offers a minimum turning radius of 5.3 meters and comes with Macpherson coil springs with stabilizer bar and rear multi-link coil springs for that smoother riding experience. The 215 mm ground clearance, ensures the protection of the SUV. The dial system on the center console, allows free switching between 3 drive modes (2WD, 4WD Auto and 4WD Locked), depending on the driving conditions and the environment. The SUV also has an Anti-lock braking System (ABS), to prevent your car from wheel lock.

Mitsubishi has slashed the price of the Outlander by Rs 60,000 which means for Rs 23.58 lakh it is Rs 2 lakh cheaper when compared to the Honda CR-V.

This facelifted 2010 Outlander looks genuinely staggering. It has that EVO X nose, which makes it look utterly spectacular. In fact, I would even like to call it the best looking soft-roader on sale in India today. Mitsubishi hopeless service network though is a totally different ball game altogether, and is the reason I believe the Outlander hasn't really taken off. On other counts, it matches its competitors, if not betters them.

Guys, this is the same SUV I have posted in Mitsubishi ASX

Mods:
Should we merge the thread?
But didn't you say this in that thread?
There is confirmed news that this will be launched in Asia as Mitsubishi RVR. However, it is not clear whether they will bring this to India. If they are eying India as the production hub for all RHD market, then it should be available for 15 to 20 Lakhs!

Yeh, but if they have launched this as 2010 Outlander, it is the same! Anyways this called as Outlander in US which I did mentioned in the ASX thread.

I'm starting to getting bored of Outlander's looks. It is more like a SUV in car's disguise. It should get the proper SUV/Softroader looks.

Well, to me, both the new and old outlanders looked great. The old one (without the EVO grill) looked more masculine, while the EVO grill makes it look stunning.

350Z

Core Team
Guys, this is the same SUV I have posted in Mitsubishi ASXMods: Should we merge the thread?
Don’t confuse this Outlander face lift with other model. That’s the new “mini-outlander” and it was in limelight of Indian media sometime ago.

I'm starting to getting bored of Outlander's looks. It is more like a SUV in car's disguise. It should get the proper SUV/Softroader looks.
Yes, The old version looked good but it is even better, I have seen the face lifted model in person and it definitely looks very sporty but however the true Evo-X fans may not be too happy with this copy + paste job.

Drive Safe,
350Z

outlandy looks very good but in real it looks very small..i mean height is not that big as SUV should have. hope if they priced it something 15-20 lakhs.

Top Bottom