Mercedes Benz has officially launched the New CLS Class in India at Rs.67.67 Lakhs (Ex.Showroom, Mumbai). Following are the excerpts from Press Release:
- The New CLS 350 BE charts the edges of the most fascinating and compelling designs with superior technology lending credence to its exclusivity and sportiness in the four door coupe segment.
- Offering first time ever innovative features in the CLS-Class platform: the LED Intelligent Light System with LED High Performance headlamps, Active Parking Assist and the electromechanical Direct-Steer system
- Powered with a robust 3498cc V6 engine also puts the limelight on the BlueEFFICIENCY technology, which emphasizes on a assortment of optimized features for the most amazing driving experience
- Stunning new interiors with handcrafted look & feel, leather upholstery, an elegantly designed dashboard, high-grade trim materials and excellent workmanship.
- The interior is plush and spacious, with an exquisite instrument cluster. The multi-function steering wheel is fused with the gear shift paddles. The ambient lights in Neutral, Solar and Polar augments the mood to a different world altogether.
- Additional standard features provided in the New CLS includes – the COMMAND APS with colour display with 17.8 cm screen diagonal, Harman Kardon® Logic 7® surround sound system, media interface & host of safety measures including the ATTENTION ASSIST making it a compelling proposition for the discerning customers.
- CLS is also equipped with AIRMATIC Suspension to offer uncompromising ride comfort. The driver is additionally able to alter the vehicle’s characteristic by means of the damping programme switch in a broad range extending from comfortable to sporty handling. The ride height control is a feature of the AIRMATIC that enables increased ground clearance, on rough roads or difficult upward slopes as well.