New Member on TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I am Amit Rajput from Rajasthan.
I just joined the forum. As the forum site is related to automobiles and all. I want to share my knowledge related to forums stuff upto my knowledge and also want to gain the information about these related stuffs

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Member

Welcome to The Automotive India, Amit. You're in the right place. From where in Rajasthan you belong? Have a fantastic experience in this automotive nirvana. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amit,

Welcome to TAI !! have a wonderful experience of learning and interacting everything about Automobile !![:)]. Post about your present ride and something about you and how you landed here

Hi Amit,

Welcome to TAI and have a pleasent experience on board, Do Let us know about Automobiles owned by you, BTW you name reminds me of one of my colleague having similar name and surname.

Cheers

Hi Amit, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and and i am sure you will find this place great as you have got like-minded people here.Please do share the rides you own/look forward to own, it will be a nice experience.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Top Bottom