New Member Here ^^

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody !

I'm a 21 year old student currently living in france but going to settle very soon in India...
I'm not an expert on cars but I do love watching them, listening to their motors and speed.
Hope to learn more by reading the experts over here.

Ps: :help: As I'm new, I'm not sure how to ask this question but is there any girl on the forums (i'm asking because i am a girl [embarass] )? And also, is there any way to enter the CannonBall Club (I'm completely clueless... )

hai fouziasahli
Welcome to TAI
have a pleasant stay with us.
nowadays seeing lady petrolheads is common[clap].
We do have female members as ParC
I think your the first member from france[thinking].
What car you have?

350Z

Core Team
Hello everybody ! I'm a 21 year old student currently living in france but going to settle very soon in India.
Bonjour, Fouzia. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. What car do you drive in France?

As I'm new, I'm not sure how to ask this question but is there any girl on the forums (i'm asking because i am a girl )?
Yes, we do have a few female members on the forum. They participate quite occasionally though.

is there any way to enter the CannonBall Club (I'm completely clueless... )
Cannonball club is a regional supercar club of Delhi. You could join them if you own one such car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi fouziasahli,

Welcome to TAI and Have a pleasent time on this forum, Members would feel happy to answer all your queries on Automobiles.

Cheers!

Welcome to TAI @fouziasahli, nice to see one more female petrolhead on the forum.

I'm not an expert on cars but I do love watching them, listening to their motors and speed.
Hope to learn more by reading the experts over here.
Great to hear this as well.

BTW, what car you drive there?

Hi fouziasahli, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and you will find this place a great one to be in and discuss a lot on autos and at the same time share your knowledge.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Top Bottom