New Member from USA

Thread Starter #1
Hello,
I found your site while searching for information regarding endurance drives and thought I would join. I am an auto mechanic by trade and now work as an electrionics technician. I worked for many years restoring and building custom cars, hot rods and race cars. My speciality is chassis construction and suspension fabrication. I look forward to some great interaction on this site!

Good day!

Welcome aosborn,

Happy to welcome a mechanic from US.

share all of your experiences in mechanic field with us.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Great to see someone from USA. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Andy. Looking forward to benefit from the vast experience that you have in automobiles. Have a pleasant stay on board. And please feel free to get in touch for any forum-related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard aosborn, its pleasure to have an enthusiast from other countriy in our forum.Please do share your projects and modifications in this forum it would be good to share knowledge and things going around us :wink:

Hi aosborn,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I am sure we will get a glimpse of the Auto Scenario of states from you. Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers,
Akash

A Warm welcome to TAI aosborn,

Hope to see/utilise your work and knowledge for the benefit of all members over here [cheers].

Do share some pictorial details of your MODs/Restorations.

Hello,
I found your site while searching for information regarding endurance drives and thought I would join. I am an auto mechanic by trade and now work as an electrionics technician. I worked for many years restoring and building custom cars, hot rods and race cars. My speciality is chassis construction and suspension fabrication. I look forward to some great interaction on this site!

Good day!
welcome to TAI sir! well have a great stay and please start thread about your classic restorations also!1

Top Bottom