New Maruti Zen Estilo Coming Alive?

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
nice car.. i fail to understand the reason of the failure.
is it got to do with name ???? Zen is still popular and people never accepted the Zen estilo tag i guess ???Estilo should have been the name. Similar to- Indigo Manza, or Sumo Grande or Indica Vista..... These were bigger blunders by TATA motors i guess.
As to what I understand, primarily there are a couple of reasons due to which the Estilo is not wholeheartedly accepted in India:

1) Zen Brand: Maruti Suzuki did an absolute injustice with the buyers by replacing the ‘jellybean’ version of Zen with yet another tall boy, which does not even carries the "enthusiast’s" DNA unlike the former model.

2) The Design: Alright. If it was only about tall-boy, perhaps a few would have readily accepted, but on top of that, the design feels slightly girly, hence, making the potential buyers to switch over to the Wagon-R which retails in the similar price range.

Drive Safe,
350Z

all i would say is "GROW UP MARUTI!!!!"
in absolute agreement to sriharsha.

grow up maruthi. you are exploiting indian innocence with so called japanese badge.

learn from toyota or honda.

except swift.

alto,zen estillo,eeco,versa,omni,wagonr, ritz,swift dzire,sx4 all failed models but came back like pheonix only because it is India. even yesteryear terrorist can be a minister here.

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
The website comealive.in has been now updated and it was indeed all about an Estilo. Visit the mentioned link for further details.

comealive.png

comealive2.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
Delhi NCR Members – Watch out for a Maruti Estilo (Reg. No: HR 26 AY 3388), because Maruti Suzuki is currently running a content for audience to find this particular car and post about it on their official Facebook page. The first 1000 people answering correctly will receive gifts upto Rs.1 Lakh. More details below:

creativemissing.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think TATA also had something similar for Aria a few months back!

I wonder why suddenly Maruti is concentrating on pushing the sales of Estilo!

its part of coming alive promotion caimpaign. they are not doing anything new. sales of estilo are being badly beaten by its own siblings!! (wagon-r, a-star)..

Top Bottom