New Maruti Suzuki Swift Test Drive Review

Thanks for your input. Even I am not aware if Maruti has officially rectified/acknowledged this problem even now. Doesn't matter, I went for the Brio instead [:)]

Couldn't take a chance with something as vital as brakes.

Great review. So, did they make the new Swift's acceleration more linear? I miss my old swift's Turbo kick :D. I will be the first one in line if Maruti launches Swift with high performance engines like Polo GT, it will set sales chart on fire of already hot selling car.

driven swift and ritz back to back with grande i10

also dezire

getting in and out in rear is a trouble for taller people

am 5'10 and found it difficult so did my grandfather same height
my mom with 5'5 same issue

so 4-5 inches doesn't matter it's still an issue therefore finalising between ritz and grande 10 due to same reason

confused about swift vdi brakes

Hi All,

I am planning to purchase swift VDI but after going through reviews, i got to know that swift have poor brakes. its ZDI version have ABS but that is over my budget.

But regarding poor brakes, all review were from 2010-2012. I have not seen any latest review on it. Do you have any idea on latest swift brakes.

I heard that earlier maruti has changed brake booster to improve braking quality but still confused.

Please help me.

-Sunil

Swift AMT to debut end 2015.

Maruti Suzuki has commenced work on the Swift AMT and can expect the Swift AMT to be introduced in India by end 2015.

Maruti Suzuki will be looking at increasing its market share and having an edge over the competition as at the moment no one is offering AMT (automated manual transmission) on a diesel hatchback and Swift will enhance its lead.

Maruti Suzuki Swift AMT is work in progress – MotorOctane

Maruti Suzuki's flagship model SWIFT will get AMT both in Petrol and Diesel variants.
To debut this festive season.

To protect the its market lead the Swift will also get exteriors changes or additions in the form of DRL's, projector lamps, etc.

AMT variant of Swift could easily be the most fuel efficient car in this segment.

Maruti Suzuki Swift AMT in development, coming this year

at moderate speeds 40-70 ,almost accurate gear shifts,Petrol Zxi variant 2013 model is giving me 19.1 kmpl(According to MID),by tankful method this figure comes around 18kmpl.

At city 100% bumper to bumper traffic its giving me 13kmpl.(Tankful method)

At highways at 80-120 the mileage is 15-16(Tankful)

Top Bottom