New Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi (Pearl White) Ownership Review

Congratulations!

You just need to get 3-4 things done and it will look VDi, from the exterior at least.

-all 5 rims painted black ~rs500
- wheel cover ~rs400
- black tape on a/b pillars ~rs500
- fog lights ~rs450
And get door handles and mirrors painted ~1500
- remove the LDi badge: ~ priceless!!!:biggrin:

Thanks, I also wanted VDI but the sales guy said that if u upgrade now you will have to wait for another 2 months so i went for ldi. Its some what more spacious then its old model,space has been increased inside the engine bay, and the back seats are little bit more spacious then the old model. Hope you get your swift on time, Here in mumbai the waiting period is 6 months.
Thanks, the waiting period in chennai is 3 months(Indus motors).

@msally79 bro plz plz plzzzzz.....z updates ur modification with brand name and price which u have done from the 1st day of purchasing actuly i have too booked ldi and want to do little changes to make it sporty like vdi,here in h.p 5 months waiting,frnd thanks a lot in advance

@msally79: First of all Congratulations for the might Swift. As most of us say "Swift Diesel Rocks". The drive is more or less like on the rocks.

I am not surprised that Swift Diesel is still the most sought after even now. Its a perfect city car and its a driver's delight to drive.

I hope all the rattling issues are solved with this new model. There are lots of options to customize the swift to personal taste. Take your own sweet time make this a dream machine.

Welcome aboard to another New Swift owner. And congratulations! When are you getting the car delivery? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
I have made the booking on August 28th, the promised date is November 28th, exactly 3 months. Think is a common promise made to all the customers. Guess it will be delivered late due to the ongoing strike. The bad part is I am yet to TD. I went to the showroom around 8pm and made the booking i was asking for TD everytime i went to the showroom and the reply was " we have not received the demo yet". Then I sadly completed the booking procedures and came out of the showroom, to my suprise a white Swift demo car came as if it was waiting to pick me up. I asked the sales man what model it was n his reply was ZXI. :-( . Then another white demo car came which was the ZDI :-D but yes I still did not have a TD thats coz the car did not have any papers n was not registered, but had a inner feeling whether to believe wat he said. Then the salesman spoke to the driver and took us for a small drive which was driven by the driver, could not feel anything from mall drive. Called him 2 weeks ago and he said still it is not available for TD, have to call him again this week if, he says no this time I am going to say m cancelling the booking.

350Z

Core Team
OMG !!!!!!!!! 6 months ?????? I am going to call and follow up with the saleman. BTW do you know when the new Dzire will be launched any info ?
Thx for the threads....

350Z

Core Team
Yes. Just get in touch with the dealership for more information. Though I doubt they would have any information about the launch date of New Dzire because usually when it comes to upcoming launches most of the dealerships act lame.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom