New Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi (Pearl White) Ownership Review

Congrats [clap], I have booked VDI white last month. Hope it will be delivered on time. Cant wait to get on board. Please share ur total experience.

Ok that is the information on the rightside. I am talking about the cruise control like icon on the left of trip adjust button.
That's for increasing or decreasing the brightness for light inside the meter console....
Based on rakesh's post, he indeed said to the left of trip button.
So that was my reply.

Oh in what way would it help, does the ODO of swift distracts a lot???

Congratulations!

You just need to get 3-4 things done and it will look VDi, from the exterior at least.

-all 5 rims painted black ~rs500
- wheel cover ~rs400
- black tape on a/b pillars ~rs500
- fog lights ~rs450

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Congrats, I have booked VDI white last month. Hope it will be delivered on time. Cant wait to get on board. Please share ur total experience.
Welcome aboard to another New Swift owner. And congratulations! When are you getting the car delivery? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #42
Based on rakesh's post, he indeed said to the left of trip button.
So that was my reply.

Oh in what way would it help, does the ODO of swift distracts a lot???
Actually the orange light in the multi information is really bright .It might distract, so i think they have given that for adjustments.

Thread Starter #43
Congrats [clap], I have booked VDI white last month. Hope it will be delivered on time. Cant wait to get on board. Please share ur total experience.
Thanks, I also wanted VDI but the sales guy said that if u upgrade now you will have to wait for another 2 months so i went for ldi. Its some what more spacious then its old model,space has been increased inside the engine bay, and the back seats are little bit more spacious then the old model. Hope you get your swift on time, Here in mumbai the waiting period is 6 months.

Thanks, I also wanted VDI but the sales guy said that if u upgrade now you will have to wait for another 2 months so i went for ldi. Its some what more spacious then its old model,space has been increased inside the engine bay, and the back seats are little bit more spacious then the old model. Hope you get your swift on time, Here in mumbai the waiting period is 6 months.
Congratulations @msally, Wish you happy miles.
BTW What is benefit of increasing the space in Engine Bay?

Top Bottom