New Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi (Pearl White) Ownership Review

Congrats for the All New Swift![:)]
I think your are very excited to drive the all new swift.

Have you driven both old and new swift multijet.If yes,
could you tell us the differences like,like,mid range,push back feel,NVH etc.

Thread Starter #17
Congrats for the ride buddy!!![clap] Its first ANMS on TAI I think...
Nways some suggestions:
First of all get the A and B pillars blacken out; get body coloured door handles and mirrors and get some good looking alloys; if not then paint the rims black and put the wheel covers!
Thanxxx gears1313. Except for suggestion to blacken out the pillars, will be getting all the other things done within a week. Sure i am going for the alloys,Saw a white alloy wheel with red border was looking cool. Will surely post more pics once the mods are done.

Congrats for the All New Swift![:)]
I think your are very excited to drive the all new swift.

Have you driven both old and new swift multijet.If yes,
could you tell us the differences like,like,mid range,push back feel,NVH etc.
Thanxx point_city96, Will surely post more about the car in coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes vishwas It was the right decision to wait..... Why is it costly in banglore? I thought mumbai must be expensive because of the 4% octroi.....
Will be more than happy to share my reviews and problems with all of you at TAI...
Road tax rate is 18% in bangalore, when compared to Delhi(10%) ,in fact the cars are much expensive only in Bangalore do you know? VDI costs 6.75 Lakhs.
ZDI:7.75 lakhs

Congratulations buddy , you are the first owner of the new Swift at TAI. I saw few new Swift's on road and the difference can be made out much easily in real than in pictures. Waiting to hear more about the car.

hey congrats buddy and wish u million of happy kms ahead . i my self want to purchase a new swift zdi but iam confuse in colors ,will u please tell me pearl white look dull ? or if u have a chance to see new swift in silky silver or glistering grey in real please telll me your review and your color option in these 3 ?:please:

A little late on the thread but never mind, many many congratulations on the acquisition. It sure would be a good ride [:)]

Do come back and post about your experience. Waiting to hear about the ride and comfort!

msally, Many congratulation for your new car. What accessories have you planned for your Swift?

Congrats man for your new ride. It looks amazing in Pearl white and I think extra two months wait was worth it. New Swift looks amazing with those big tail lights and head lights. Even the interior has a premium feel to it compare to the old one. One thing I am really curious about is the rattling issues with Swift. I too have a Swift Vxi which I got way back at 2006 and now the car has clocked some 45k but there were rattling noise in first six months only. Even after repeated complains and various visit to MASS the problem existed and after few visits to be true I gave up hope and enjoyed the amazing car. I seriously hope the new Swift doesn't have any rattling issues like the old one. Beside this love your new car and wish you happy and trouble free driving experience with the new car. Cheers

Last edited:
congrats dear for ur new car frnd plzzz add interior pics and what is the total cost for making ldi sporty,i am too thinking to buy swift ldi

Top Bottom