New Maruti Suzuki Dzire LDi (Scorpion King) Ownership Review

Left rear light broken in accident. How much will it cost?
3-3.5k approximately. When our Dzire's light was broken, we replaced it from outside (in Faridabad) for 1800 bucks, lens quality was as good as original but the base of the assembly (back side) was of cheaper quality (silver/grey) as compared to OEM's black plastic.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #258
3-3.5k approximately. When our Dzire's light was broken, we replaced it from outside (in Faridabad) for 1800 bucks, lens quality was as good as original but the base of the assembly (back side) was of cheaper quality (silver/grey) as compared to OEM's black plastic.
Checked from MGP price is 1600

Thread Starter #260
Oops, I meant for a pair. And I replaced the pair only, as car was hit by a biker from behind (on different days) which damaged the taillights (round hole in one and big crack in one).
Amazing experience , where i ordered part on MGP website and person came home and delivered with bill for 960 rs [clap]

Thread Starter #261
Bought a capadase mobile holder since i may have to use UBER GPS sytem in carpool. Alsp, will reduce mobile addiction. Next is fog light

Thread Starter #264
the battery has conked off ater 4 years almost
Which battery should i buy and what is fair price after exchange ?

Thread Starter #265
Well finally my car drove around 98,000 kms and because of the stupid 10 yr NGT rule had to part ways,

The car has been wonderful servant and since the resale value was very low ~ 1.7 lacs, i have sent this car to my brother in hyderabad. He can now get it re registered and probably drive it for 10 more years (i guess hyd has 20 yrs life for diesels). Makes great finance sense considering he was also looking to buy a new car and that would burn big hole alongside petrol costs

I am currently getting NOC from delhi RTO and after a lot of escalations have got calls from RTO to collect the NOC next week

My new purchase to replace the scorpion king is the new tata punch MT Accomplished white (order placed via ackodrive) . Hoping to get the car by diwali

Also, i already have the tata zest which has also been reliable and solid

SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT. We live for our family . Hence no car better than tata punch in India

Is it an undervalued stock as they say in financial market jargon :)

Might be really hard parting ways with your ride, this NGT thing is such a big price killer. 1.7lakh for a 10 year used swift ldi is very low price. A colleague of mine bought a 13 year used petrol LXI for the same price that too had a lakh km on its odo. Good decision to pass it on to brother.

Top Bottom