New Maruti Baleno Hatchback Tyre Upgrade

Hello all
I m also getting my all new baleno delta next week can any one tell me if i need to upgrade my 15" steel wheels and tyres to 16" alloy wheels and tyres how much that cost me in total and for how much the old rims can be sold
P.s i will be doing in on the same day as i get my baleno

Hello all
I m also getting my all new baleno delta next week can any one tell me if i need to upgrade my 15" steel wheels and tyres to 16" alloy wheels and tyres how much that cost me in total and for how much the old rims can be sold
You will get close to 80% (of price of new) for the tyres. New tyres will cost according to the brand. Old rims will fetch around 1500 bucks. 16" alloys would cost around 20k for entry level brands.

Thread Starter #18
Hello all
I've postponed my tyre and wheels upgrade.

All in All , Old tyres and steel rims will fetch you around 15-17k.

New Apollo Alnac 4G 195/55r16 Rs. 26,000 for a set of four.
16" Alloy wheels , Rs. 25000 - Rs. 28,000

Total - 26000+28000= 54000
Buyback - 54000 - 16000 = 38000

So it'll take around Rs. 30k - 40k depending on your brand preference to upgrade to 16" setup. Quite a invesment!

PS : Do not go for 205 section rubber ! FE will take hit! Not enough power!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Anyone upgraded to 205 in their Balenos? If yes, Was there a considerable drop in mileage figures?

Would be getting my Petrol Alpha sometime this month and wanted to get the tires and alloys changed?

HI!
I want to purchase alloy wheel (rim +tyre) for my Baleno Delta model .
If you Planning to change your set of all wheels to 205, then please contact me.
i lives in New Delhi.
If anybody want to sell genuine alloys of new Baleno, then please contact me.

thanks

HI!
I want to purchase alloy wheel (rim +tyre) for my Baleno Delta model .
If you Planning to change your set of all wheels to 205, then please contact me.
i lives in New Delhi.
If anybody want to sell genuine alloys of new Baleno, then please contact me.

thanks
A day too late... just upgraded my OEM tyres and alloys yesterday to a set of 205's and HRS alloys... Pic attached in the below thread

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...o-hatchback-accessories-modifications-15.html

Hi everyone I am new to TAI. I am yet to take delivery of my Baleno Alpha I want to change my alloys. I have been looking for plati alloys. Can you guys help.me out with that. Also if anyone is interested in buying the OEM alloys let me know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,
I have baleno delta 2016, looking to upgrade tyres from 185/65r15 to 195/60/r15, my question is whether stock steel rims supports 195 width??

Top Bottom