New Mahindra Thar 2012 Now with A/C

I previously heard the steering being a bit off center in the first gen Thar, has that been corrected in the current one or does one still find the steering a bit off center still?

Great find, Mukesh. I hope that Mahindra will bring some much-demanded features with this upgrade (Hardtop / AC etc.). Maybe we can get some information straight from the horse’s mouth, now that the makers of Thar are in our forum itself.
Makers of Thar in our forum,really[confused].

Behram sir is now with TAMO. Good to see Spike Arrestor here!] So, I think this one now has Bolero Interiors?
Actually the soft top of Thar CRDe is fully competent to retain cool air from the AC fitted to the Jeep. It obviously isn't as good as a hard top, but its good enough.

Does anyone has any idea of the sale numbers for the Thar? Vibhor??

No his colleague Pratheesh Raveendran is with us by the name Spike Arrestor (Spikey)
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/introductions/6429-hello-jeeper-onboard.html

So Spikey can you throw some light on the upcoming Thar?
Sorry for the late reply guys. Now the result is out and you all know this.

However, I would like to add, there is no HT plan as of now. But considering the numbers it is doing, you never know.[;)]

Also, you can expect another version with more power, better interiors, better ride & handling with enhanced looks, but that will take some time. That is all I can say now.

Spike

Sorry for the late reply guys. Now the result is out and you all know this.

However, I would like to add, there is no HT plan as of now. But considering the numbers it is doing, you never know.[;)]

Also, you can expect another version with more power, better interiors, better ride & handling with enhanced looks, but that will take some time. That is all I can say now.

Spike
This is great news. I am seriously considering the Thar. I guess Ill wait for the new version. I really hope the interiors are improved.

Great News,I am desperately waiting for the Thar A/c Variant now finally it will be coming soon in 2012.Mahindra Thar 4x4 is a choice of young generation car looks amazing and very comfortable for long drive.

Top Bottom