New Mahindra Bolero ZLX

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Mahindra is taking its largest selling SUV – Bolero to the next level. The facelift is just around the corner as we can see in the following spy pictures. New Bolero will now come with another variant called ZLX. Moreover, the car now also sports an all new fascia including headlamps, grill and bumpers. On the inside, everything is now beige with aluminum inserts and wooden finish. Apart of that, the digital instrument cluster along with LED speedometer display will grace the console.

oOBkd.jpg

fNCnS.jpg

2SbaJ.jpg

WuFLF.jpg
Credit: Autocar India.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Snaps from the assembly line? Mumbai plant? Interesting.

BTW where are the aluminium inserts? I could see a bit in steering wheel.
Exterior & Interior looks way better than the current Bolero.

The new bumper looks like an aftermarket mod job. Feels a bit weird to me! I like the looks of the current outgoing SLX version

Good move on the interiors though! Let us wait till we get to see it in the flesh!

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team
If compared with the first ever model, Mahindra has hugely progressed the Bolero and I am really happy to know that. Each facelift brings altogether a new freshness in this car but the only problem is, the design is eventually becoming outdated. Nevertheless, revamped interiors and LED speedometer are some thoughtful touches in the New Mahindra Bolero.

Snaps from the assembly line? Mumbai plant? Interesting.
These spyshots are from Mahindra's facility at Haridwar.

ilango[speed thirst];86554 said:
Only cosmetics?
Yes. The engine will continue to be the same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

verna

Suspended
I am looking to buy a Jeep for Multi-purpose uses and rough and tough jobs.
Mind says Bolero SLX but Heart says Thar CRDe 4x4. Will go for a few pleasure trips too (max 100-300 kms), but mainly for city use.
What is the fuel efficiency of Bolero Di SLX and that of Thar CRDe 4x4 ??
Which do you think is a better buy ??
Bolero SLX comes with a rugged Di engine, power windows and steering, keyless entry, AC and heater, door open and seatbelt warning and a couple of more goodies....
Thar is plain and simple SNOB VALUE [:)]
Please suggest fellow members

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
I am looking to buy a Jeep for Multi-purpose uses and rough and tough jobs.
Mind says Bolero SLX but Heart says Thar CRDe 4x4. Will go for a few pleasure trips too (max 100-300 kms), but mainly for city use.
What is the fuel efficiency of Bolero Di SLX and that of Thar CRDe 4x4 ??
Which do you think is a better buy ??
Bolero SLX comes with a rugged Di engine, power windows and steering, keyless entry, AC and heater, door open and seatbelt warning and a couple of more goodies....
Thar is plain and simple SNOB VALUE [:)]
Please suggest fellow members
Please refrain from posting your query in multiple threads. It has been now moved here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-bike-shopper/4295-mahindra-bolero-vs-mahindra-thar.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

verna

Suspended
Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
OOOPS.... I'm sorry to ask a silly question but I don't know how to start a thread. (P.S. I'm a first-timer in this kind of a website and not really an internet champ [:)] )
Please visit Announcements Section for basic know-how on forum functioning. Also this thread explains how a New Thread can be created.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom