New Hyundai Verna Price Rs.6.99 Lakhs (Coverage Pg.6 Onwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Hyundai Verna RB; Launch on 11th May

i feel the adds that are putup on air for this new sedan from hyundai are of new verna which i think would be called FLUIDIC and not new verna as current verna is a faceoff version already running.

Thread Starter #47

i feel the adds that are putup on air for this new sedan from hyundai are of new verna which i think would be called FLUIDIC and not new verna as current verna is a faceoff version already running.
yea there are many ads of it now but i dont think it will be called fludic because its name of hyundai designs like ford has kinetic design!! booking of old verna are stopped now btw..

Seems this time Hyundai is well prepared for a decent fight in it's segment. IMO by the looks half way they have done pretty well than it's predecessor. But to prove the other major aspects like engine capability, mileage etc on road in the days ahead.
BTW any news on the pricing?

It's available for Road Testing from Hyundai, anyone tested it yet, other sites have got the reviews up, looks impressive :)

few inputs i got from other auto sites are:
many engine options, 1.4L diesel, 1.6L diesel VGT, 1.6L petrolMT, 1.6L petrol AT
some of the best features and gizmos available in this segment.
top end featuring 16"alloys, lower trims 15".
all wheel disc brakes.
soft suspention which hyundai has yet not learned to fix it hard yet, so speed above 120-140 unstable but wont be much of a issue for deal breaker and expecting it to do amazingly good in numbers with hyundai's ASS across nation.

Attachments

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended

Why does Hyundai offer the rather outdated, and ultra-fuel-guzzling 4 speed auto with every car?

I mean, c'mon, how much does it take to develop an all new auto box?
They can even borrow it from Kia, if they want to.

thats exactly what everyone is thinking is that why on earth hyundai still continues to sell same old 4 speed auto box and not offer all new one say 6.
BTW its claimed to have approx 23kmpl for 1.4L diesel engine and a little bit lesser for 1.6L diesel.

350Z

Core Team

Hyundai has uploaded more photographs. Enjoy meanwhile we bring the comprehensive review.

new-verna.jpg

hyunda-verna-new.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom