New Hyundai Santa-Fe Fluidic Coming in 2013

The tail lamps are gorgeous , a bit similar to Q5 i guess.

Front grill is having too much chrome , but yeah this is also looking good!

The current SantaFE looks great, what it needs is price revision or i should say reduction? Design wise, the current version still looks fresh, dont know why Hyundai is so keen on converting every car into fluidic design.

Buddy this car is slated to come only in 2013 , two years should be good enough for a facelift i guess. Can't blame Hyundai every manufacturer is trying to follow a design theme , VW and TATA to name a few.

But anyways as you said instead of touching the Santa-Fe they should rather try to bring in "a fluidic Santro or Accent" maybe!

350Z

Core Team
Santro and Accent are outdated cars which Hyundai is still selling in India. They are not going to receive any such treatment unless company all of sudden decides to bring them back to the life. Santa-fe is getting a much demanded facelift which obviously looks better than existing one. Only wish they do something about overdone front grille though, it’s looking outright cheap. Save for that, I like the new design but what’s up with this trend of Audi’ish tail lights?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I expected to see it look terrific..but surprised to see it Terrible..!!

Looks as if wrongly entered into kitchenware shop

Ps:-ise to boliwood filmon me hona chahiye tha.

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai has provided a sneak peek through these teaser shots of New Santa-fe.

2013-Hyundai-Santa-Fe-Fluidic-Crossover-SUV-1.jpg

Hyundai-Santa-Fe-rendering-02.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The front of the new santa fe looks very muscular thanks to its large chrome grills. The trapezoidal projector head lamps are giving superb looks to this giant. Yes the tail lamps are very Audish.

350Z

Core Team
Koerancarblog.com has managed to leak the brochure of New Santa-fe. Here are some shots.

Hyundai-santa-fe-brochure.jpg

2013-santa-fe-brochure.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom