New Hyundai i20 Pulling Towards Left Side

Hi

1. Have you done PDA yourself before taking car.
2. Any sings of accidental damage in front part. Check paint thickness of bumper, fenders with meter. uneven thickness means showroom people delivered you damaged and painted car.
3. Carefully examine strut tower area for any unusual things.
4. Any side pull is caused by Caster not Camber. Check the value of the Caster.
5. Camber will cause uneven tire wear.
6. Improper Toe in or Toe out can cause minor thread wear called Toe tire wear.

You have done many times alignment even then problem persists. Below are the possible issues

1. Chassis damage( Can be easily find out analyzing wheel alignment report)
2. Defective drive shafts
3. Defective differential gear.
4. Defective engine mounts
5. Defective struts and stabilizer bar.

Post latest alignment report here I will analyze it. You can go through my article or post in this forum on Wheel alignment and balancing.
Same issue i am facing with my Hyundai Elite i20 crdi (diesel) for almost 2.5 years now could you please check my alignment report and help me fix this issue, my car hasn't been in any form of accident, just a couple of steep pot holes and speed breakers. my car has been to couple of mechanics out side and many times at ASS but the issue still persists. the mechanic outside has tweaked my stabilizer bar once but nothing much changed, my car needs more effort to steer even for a simple lane change and normal turns it has been really hectic to maneuver through Bangalore traffic. one of the mechanic suggested me to replace my car's "sub frame", "knuckle" & "stabilizer bar" but I am doubtful if it will resolve the issue, my car has clocked 95k kms now and this problem has been there since it was 65k kms, i had changed my lower arms and struts at 70k kms but nothing changed, i feel that my car's body weight leans more towards front right axel/wheel and my front right tyre wears more but even than the other 3 tyres, the least that wears is the rear left tyre, please suggest what to do.

Attachments

Top Bottom