New Hyundai i20 Known as 'Elite i20'. Now Launched! (Details: Pg.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Received a call from SA, car will be handed over to me on 31st August as requested by me.
It's my birthday on 31st :D
@all, it's Hyundai Elite i20 Asta (Diesel) - Red Passion Colour
Congrats. You know your B'day gift already [:D]
Between, i hope you don't mind giving away the on road cost?

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
dont understand why Hyundai left out the Average Fuel Consumption reading which is more of a standard nowadays. Seems they are not confident of the mileage their cars give.

and next week they are increasing the prices. Was told by the SE who had come to collect the cheque.
Congrats nitin for booking the car [thumbsup]
It's good to have the average fuel consumption but seriously i think it shouldn't be there. It is not always accurate.i know that in city car will return just 8-10 kmpl which i confirm from tankful method.

Mid sometimes show 16-18 kmpl of driven on open roads. I prefer to keep the mid at trip meter reading.

Update: Received a call from SA, car will be handed over to me on 31st August as requested by me.

Congrats dhruv. [:)] what's the otr price and if you have the price list please upload it here.

Yet to see the car on road [:D]

Congrats. You know your B'day gift already [:D]
Between, i hope you don't mind giving away the on road cost?
Congrats dhruv. [:)] what's the otr price and if you have the price list please upload it here.

Yet to see the car on road
I'm dealing with Mahadev Hyundai, Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana for my purchase.

Ex-showroom price for Asta model is Rs. 7,66,900.
OTR comes to a total of Rs. 8.46.967.
Add Rs. 25k to above OTR for Delhi Registration.

But i'm not getting it registered anywhere just yet. So no registration fees is being paid. I am in touch with someone at Delhi RTO for a good number and will see how it goes. Will drive 1 month on temporary plates.

They are offering me Teflon Coating + Underbody Coating + Engine Lamination for Rs. 7100, but i said No Thanks! [;)]

And it's not dhruv in username, it's djluv. Real name is Amit.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I currently reside in Faridabad region but slight bent towards a Delhi Registration whenever it comes to vechiles.
+1
Delhi number plates generate a better resale value than HR anyways.

They are offering me Teflon Coating + Underbody Coating + Engine Lamination for Rs. 7100, but i said No Thanks!​
What is this engine lamination!

The car has great NVH levels and these fancy terminologies are meant to confuse us more than help the car in any way.

Re: New Hyundai i20 Known as 'Elite i20'. Now Launched! (Details: Pg.8)ne

Congrats Dhuv for the new elite I20. can you please share that when you booked the
Car. Here in Pune the waiting period is 6 weeks.
Did you opted any accessories from dealer?

Re: New Hyundai i20 Known as 'Elite i20'. Now Launched! (Details: Pg.8)ne

+1
Delhi number plates generate a better resale value than HR anyways.

What is this engine lamination!

The car has great NVH levels and these fancy terminologies are meant to confuse us more than help the car in any way.
I see these as marketing gimmicks from dealer end which doesn't offer much in reality. Manufacturer already does their part in coating, laminating, hardening and there shouldn't be any need for any of these from dealer's end, unless you're a regular offroader who likes to play in dirt and grime.

Congrats Dhuv for the new elite I20. can you please share that when you booked the
Car. Here in Pune the waiting period is 6 weeks.
Did you opted any accessories from dealer?
Sad news guys, SA was offering me the showroom display model, but he says he cannot due to some internal policy. I can pickup new factory shipped i20 anyday from 12-15 Sept as stated initially by dealer. But because shraads would be going in that period, i won't pick it up.

Seems like it's going to be 25th September now although I will call up the SA again and ask him not to spoil my birthday [cry]

@Phonix: I booked Elite i20 Asta Diesel on 16th August. Well, I didn't have any word on accessories, but he shouldn't have any problem giving away floor mats. I don't want mudflaps, spoils the look [evil]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
For the first time ever in history of Hyundai India, a car has received 12000+ bookings in mere 15 days of its launch. Our exhaustive review will be up by tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom