New Hyundai Grand i10: Exhaustive Launch Coverage (Page 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
Re: Hyundai i10 Grand Pictures

Hello Guys,
Here are the pics of the upcoming Hyundai i10 Grand. I just noticed in the evening that the advertisement is being shot for the upcoming Hyundai i10 grand in my gated community. I took few snaps using my mobile phone. sorry for the picture quality.
Wow what a exclusive scoop man [clap]

Re: Hyundai i10 Grand Pictures

Hello Guys,
Here are the pics of the upcoming Hyundai i10 Grand. I just noticed in the evening that the advertisement is being shot for the upcoming Hyundai i10 grand in my gated community. I took few snaps using my mobile phone. sorry for the picture quality.
Loving the look of the interiors. Definitely has a premium feel to it.

I just hope we get the new ECU update for better fuel efficiency and power delivery to our old gen i10 as well. Love the slick gearbox, my basanti does it for me.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Exclusive! Hyundai i10 Grand Snapped During Ad Shoot (Pics: Page 3)

Note: We’re receiving queries from our readers about the deletion of exclusive images clicked during ad shoot. I’d just like to inform that the images have been removed as requested by Hyundai. Being an honorable Indian automotive forum, we respect everyone’s privacy. Be it our members or the manufacturers. Thanks for cooperation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Hyundai Testing Next Generation i10 in India

i have booked honda brio in last month

should i wait for grand i10 or should i go on with honda brio

7lakhs on road is the maximum budget
Brio should be your choice IMO.
i10 grand is a 3 cylinder 1.1L U2 CRDi engine. Brio is a 1.2L 4 cylinder i-Vtec engine. Advantage brio.

Re: Hyundai Testing Next Generation i10 in India

i have booked honda brio in last month

should i wait for grand i10 or should i go on with honda brio

7lakhs on road is the maximum budget
If you are looking for Diesel then I would suggest you to wait for a month and take test drive of the grand i10 and decide. Otherwise, go ahead with Brio.

Re: New Hyundai i10 Grand: Launching on September 3rd (Pics on Page 3)

Why they had chosen the 3 cylinder diesel engine for i10 Grand? Does it really workout in the Indian Roads? If it is desigened for urban only car with fuel efficiency, then it might workout (Only If the Prices are lesser than its rivals). But for the Highway driving, I don't think this car would workout. Sorry, But IMO, this car is very disappointing entry rather than real competition among the diesel cars in India. [thumbsdown]

Last edited by a moderator:

Shooting of i10 Grand Advt is going on at ITPL Whitefield bangalore

don't ask me photos, because they don't allow anyone from taking photos

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Shooting of i10 Grand Advt is going on at ITPL Whitefield bangalore

don't ask me photos, because they don't allow anyone from taking photos
Check reply number 33. The whole design is out still hyundai requested to put down the images :/

Not allowed to take pics from close but managed this two from distance sorry for the poor quality

on closer the front looks good and even the tail lamps and rear and side profile is also good
side profile seems slightly longer than i10 currrent model

and it seems to be wider than current i10
and to my luck one guy opened the boot its bigger but not equvelant to figo but bigger than current i10

removed pics after reading post # 33

Last edited:

During the advt shooting while they take reverse (seems when the driver engage the reverse gear, it didnt slot properly ) and that made loud noise

May be drivers fault or new gear box have to settle down

I dont think its car fault because they take reverse for every retake and all the time it didnt made sound and it is
smoother

Overall its a better product that slots well in between currenti10 and i20

Good one if prices and mileage claimed are attractive otherwise just another hatchback. Any other big (>3700mm) hatchback coming with fuel efficient diesel engines. I think Hyundai has to make the maintenance cheaper if they want to succeed. Between this is my first post and I own Hyundai i10 sportz at home. [:)]

Why they had chosen the 3 cylinder diesel engine for i10 Grand? Does it really workout in the Indian Roads? If it is desigened for urban only car with fuel efficiency, then it might workout (Only If the Prices are lesser than its rivals). But for the Highway driving, I don't think this car would workout. Sorry, But IMO, this car is very disappointing entry rather than real competition among the diesel cars in India. [thumbsdown]
I think i have said this somewhere else before but once again, 3 pot engine has no issues here as we have the VW polo's running with similar heads. Its all about how well the OEM fine tunes his engines. I think people are largely concerned about the efficiency of 3 pots because of the not so good reviews from Chevy's Beat Diesel which has similar 3 cylinders [frustration] But let me say VW has done a fantastic job with their engines and its very very reliable. [clap] Let's hope Hyundai does the same job for the Indian market!

Guys rest everything is okay but the engine seems to be very less on displacement for this car. Eh, even Beat is also same and Polo too. Oh c.mon manufacturers, you can use gearbox to increase FE, why to compromise on displacement....especially in turbo diesels?
It not only kills responsiveness of engine but also robs the fun factor and comfort from driving. [frustration]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom