New Honda Activa - Candy Lucid Red

Thread Starter #31
@Mukesh
I did not get you. One side your are saying for 25-30km ride not comfortable and other side you said that it is good for short ride. How the 25-30km matter with comfort level.
Please explain as I am unable to understand. If my ride is only for 5 km meters in a internal speed breakers, path holes, bad roads, then whether this is good option or should I keep my bike as it is. As I am trying to sell my Suzuki Slingshot + bike as rear shocks are very stiff. Will it serve my purpose or not
Gurrala, now i think i am in a position to answer this query.

Those days we used to fill 26 psi front, 36 psi rear which is usually filled as standard across bunks which was too high.

But after reading the manual i am getting it filled with 23 Psi front, rear 29 Psi. After this change i have been using it.

Now the ride is superb, potholes can be slightly felt, ride quality is much better than what it used to be earlier.

Update 8000 kms:

4th Service was done in January:

It costed 1300 out of which 650 is for AMC.

Next 3 services will have just discounts on spare parts, 2 free washes.

And only 100 Rs service charge.

Today the Activa clocked 8000 kms, in 15 months.

photo 2.jpg

The battery is still great, engine smoothness seems to be refined, with great pickup.

But mileage maximum one can get is 36-37 kmpl, which is fluctuating based on driving style.

photo 3.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Congrats on your New Honda Activa !
Ride Safe !
Thanks Visnu[:)]

Hmm,

Mukesh, you have answered my query bit quickly man within 8 months[lol]. I have already sold my slingshot and bought Honda dream yuga 7 months back and it clocked 3000km now.

Any way your answer is good and convincing too !! same thing happened with my present bike as I sold my slingshot for suspension stiffness was giving some bad ride quality and when I bought a new bike and was also with same kind of ride quality, then I have checked the air pressure which was very high than recommended, reduced it and ride quality is fine now. We should always ensure that these air outlet fellows at fuel stations to fill according to the specified pressures only.

Thread Starter #34
Do you find the Quality of the service satisfactory?
Hey Visran, i drop for service in Silicon Motors, near your place.

They have done the job well this time, much better than the last 3 services.

Hmm,

Mukesh, you have answered my query bit quickly man within 8 months[lol]. I have already sold my slingshot and bought Honda dream yuga 7 months back and it clocked 3000km now.

Any way your answer is good and convincing too !! same thing happened with my present bike as I sold my slingshot for suspension stiffness was giving some bad ride quality and when I bought a new bike and was also with same kind of ride quality, then I have checked the air pressure which was very high than recommended, reduced it and ride quality is fine now. We should always ensure that these air outlet fellows at fuel stations to fill according to the specified pressures only.
Ha ha, Gurrala i had forgotten the existence of this thread, yesterday it striked to my mind.
So updated the thread.

Top Bottom