New Gearless Scooter Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
Kannan,have you checked hero motors mastero, same honda engine with hero body, new looks with digital meter,have a look at it and test drive it, its available as well and hero motors are better in treating customers then honda.
would always reccomend HONDA DIO and ACTIVA
thanks for the comments.
actually, since my wife said that she won't drive. i have changed plans for the Scooter.
@mods kindly change the title to "Alternate 2-wheeler - suggestions"

also we postponed the plan for some time, as the only bike we could find comfortable was the Pulsar, and all the local mechanic friends advised against it.
also the workload has increased a little, she's also very busy with her lab works.

Thread Starter #62
sudden change in the plans

Hi guys (and gals too)
all of a sudden my wife and myself felt urgent need for an alternative ride. one of my friend offered me his RE350 (2010, within 6 months he's going abroad, he need the vehicle till then). i was dreaming and was waiting for this opportunity.

But my wife said she's planning take driving seriously, and we need a scooter. actually this was going for some time but at first i told her about the Bullet.

but today she was not taking "no" for an answer, so we went to the Suzuki showroom (many of my friends suggested Access even though i was interested in the wego, also the review from Vishwas aslo helped)

we went there and booked a Pearl Mirage White Access 125, i did not consider the swish when they said that it was lighter than the Access.

OTR = 59,443/- INR

i was not interested in the side guards, but again my wife insisted on them.

We are supposed to get the Access on 26 Dec, Wednesday.

thank you all guys for making your valuable suggestions, and a special thanks to Vishwas.

P.S. i have not dropped the plans for the Bike, but have to lie low for a while
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/vishwas-2502.html

Re: sudden change in the plans

Hi guys (and gals too)
all of a sudden my wife and myself felt urgent need for an alternative ride. one of my friend offered me his RE350 (2010, within 6 months he's going abroad, he need the vehicle till then). i was dreaming and was waiting for this opportunity.

But my wife said she's planning take driving seriously, and we need a scooter. actually this was going for some time but at first i told her about the Bullet.

but today she was not taking "no" for an answer, so we went to the Suzuki showroom (many of my friends suggested Access even though i was interested in the wego, also the review from Vishwas aslo helped)

we went there and booked a Pearl Mirage White Access 125, i did not consider the swish when they said that it was lighter than the Access.

OTR = 59,443/- INR

i was not interested in the side guards, but again my wife insisted on them.

We are supposed to get the Access on 26 Dec, Wednesday.

thank you all guys for making your valuable suggestions, and a special thanks to Vishwas.

P.S. i have not dropped the plans for the Bike, but have to lie low for a while
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/vishwas-2502.html
Hhahahahha Kannan !! finally your happy life ends here with Access !![lol][lol]

Thread Starter #65
Hi guys,
just received my Access 125 from St. Antony's Suzuki, Kottayam.
acc.jpg
A detailed ownership and review will follow soon.

Thread Starter #68
WOW !! Congrats finally [clap], open a ownership thread soon !! and request mods to change the title of the thread
arre wah!! This is a real surprise and you have got nice powerful scooter. Nice way to celebrate Xmas and New Year. Congratulation.
thank you very much guys, i will start the thread soon and i have modded the scooter by adding LED. will post all the info and details once i get a few snaps.

congratulations on your new acquisition, do pour in your review about this scooter and wish you and your wife many happy miles.CHEERS

Congrats for your new Access Kannan, Access looks nice in that white shade(Better than my black one),
Glad that my review help you a lot.

Be sure to drive it safely and below 50kmph till the first service is over.
Just a quick note, my access got its second scratch in the right fender [:D]

Thread Starter #71
Congrats for your new Access Kannan, Access looks nice in that white shade(Better than my black one),
Glad that my review help you a lot.

Be sure to drive it safely and below 50kmph till the first service is over.
Just a quick note, my access got its second scratch in the right fender [:D]
I am a slow driver i stick to 40 on 2 wheel and 50 on 4 wheel. i think the average FE is lower than other scooters. this was one model i did not consider at first. but later on with your review i made the decision
there were a few minor glitches, though and i will post a detailed ownership thread soon, i am getting supporting materials, then after the mods are finished i will post it.

I am a slow driver i stick to 40 on 2 wheel and 50 on 4 wheel. i think the average FE is lower than other scooters. this was one model i did not consider at first. but later on with your review i made the decision
there were a few minor glitches, though and i will post a detailed ownership thread soon, i am getting supporting materials, then after the mods are finished i will post it.
No doubt Access is like a super rocket, but really be careful with those suzuki service guys they are as good as TASS to spoil all good things, I had bitter experience with them during my days of Slingshot [:)], so choose a right service guys and talk to the service head and show attention on your vehicles service always, so that they will not mess up anything

FE is definitely lower when compared to all other scooters in the segments, because it does not compromise on the power output it has got.

You know what? my access is terribly stable at 70kmph(you can confirm with Varun in this regards too), and to more of the excitement, it asks us to raise the accelerator and ready to drag you.Such a wonder really.

Thread Starter #74
FE is definitely lower when compared to all other scooters in the segments, because it does not compromise on the power output it has got.

You know what? my access is terribly stable at 70kmph(you can confirm with Varun in this regards too), and to more of the excitement, it asks us to raise the accelerator and ready to drag you.Such a wonder really.
No doubt Access is like a super rocket, but really be careful with those suzuki service guys they are as good as TASS to spoil all good things, I had bitter experience with them during my days of Slingshot [:)], so choose a right service guys and talk to the service head and show attention on your vehicles service always, so that they will not mess up anything
thank you guys.
as for the service i will surely check it out, i have a friend with a slingshot. he said that he has not faced any major problems with service.
i don't think i have a choice with service guys as this is a small showroom, they are sharing space with TATA (the showroom is divided in to two on one side you can see the Vista etc and then on the other side two wheelers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom