New Ford Ikon 2011 (Not in India)

Re: Ford Ikon 2011 (Not in India)

Not good enough. Anyway Ford would not consider getting this to India, as it is concentrating on Fiesta!

Hmmm not bad! Why cant they phase out the Fiesta classic now and bring this as their new entry level sedan?

Hmmm not bad! Why cant they phase out the Fiesta classic now and bring this as their new entry level sedan?
i agree! ikon was legend and ford should remove old fiesta and bring new ikon..people will not buy fiesta classic now because they know its new model is already there in india!!

Somehow, i feel the current Fiesta Classic is better than this so called New Ikon. The handling of the Classic variant is still one of the best when compared to the sedans in that segment.

350Z

Core Team

Just saw a youtube scoop on the all new Ford Ikon 2011 edition. But i dont think it will debut in India
This car is a mix-match of Ford models. Front is similar to Figo and its rear has an impression of shrunken Mondeo MK3. Also those interiors are borrowed from Classic.

Ford India is considering to bring out such model in order to replace Fiesta Classic (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/5704-new-ford-figo-facelift-pictures.html).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom