New Ford Figo ZXI Diamond White

Thread Starter #1
aks_hyd, any updates on the car delivery?
Sure Akash....here you go..your wish is my command [:)]

Hi Guys,

Got my Diamond White Figo ZXI delivered on Thrusday (12 May, 1900 IST).

The financial point of view:

On the Road Cost-507756
Loan Sanctioned-247300 (Stamp Duty + Registration + Documentation Charges = 1250+1250 + 200 = 2700)
Booking Amount-25000
Remaining Amount-235456

Total Approval Time taken to sanction loan by SBI = Six Days (Not Bad [clap] )

Negotiation (Freebies) point of view:

Floor Mat , Boot Mat , Mud Flaps
Third Year Extended Warranty(Will get the document in sometime)
Car Body Cover(Out of Stock, will be getting by next weekend)
Teflon Coating(One layer done, the another will be done in few days)
Sun Film(Garware, will be done post registration)
USB Cord [clap](Need to visit their service station)

Car Condition Point of View:

The initial ODO reading was 46 KM. The car was shining in full glory. Got equipped with Apollo Tyres. DTE was 65 km. Got tankful done yesterday(prior to increase of the petrol price). She drank 44.05 litres.

Scenic Point of View:

Pics will be uplodaded shortly.

Getting an error while uploading.

Acknowledgement Point of View:

Highly indebted to the members of TAI for making this possible.

Regards,
Aks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My First Dream Hatchback (5-6 Lacs - OTR)

Congratulations Aks_Hyd , good that you filled fuel before the price hike! Waiting for the pictures now.

Congrats Aks. You managed to get good no. of freebies. Waiting for the pictures of your ride.

Pics will be uplodaded shortly.
Getting an error while uploading.

Please go through this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/announcements/18-guide-upload-pictures-videos.html which will help you with all the doubts regarding image uploading procedure. If you still require any assistance, feel free to contact me.

Thread Starter #4

Pics: More to follow in few days once my latest possession is fully equipped....

Attachments

Thread Starter #5

Congratulations Aks_Hyd , good that you filled fuel before the price hike! Waiting for the pictures now.
Thanks a lot. Pics are uploaded now.
Yeah saved 220 bucks [clap].

Congrats Aks. You managed to get good no. of freebies. Waiting for the pictures of your ride.
Thanks a lot. Regarding extracting freebies credit goes to my wifey. Some how womens always beat mens when compared to negotiation(atleast true in my case). Thanks for sharing the thread. Pics are uploaded without bothering you [:)].

Regards,
Aks

Your ride is gleaming in white , somehow i have started liking white cars more than black these days! Good choice of number too! Congratulations again.

Thread Starter #8

Congrats Aks_hyd
Thanks Nofate & Cooldhaya.

400 KM Update:

My car is serving me pretty well. I am in love with this machine. Features i like most : Handling , space , ride comfort , driving pleasure , chilling AC, road presence.

However i find gear 1 & gear 2 without juice. I am a newbie driver but in 1 & 2gear i really find my machine being pulled by donkey(no offense meant) rather than horses.

Last weekend went to get it loaded with seat covers. Also did went to RTO to get my vehicle registered on my own( yes you read it correct....on my own[clap]). The dealer was quoting the registration expense as 2500 where as the RTO charges are 625 INR only. Will explain the whole process and experince in a different post.

Will be going to re-fuel the vehicle in this weekend so will be able to update the FE part later.

Regards,
Aks

350Z

Core Team

The wait is over ultimately. Congratulations for the staggering white horse, Aks. Do post the after accessories installation pictures and what other add-ons are you considering to go for?

Last weekend went to get it loaded with seat covers. Also did went to RTO to get my vehicle registered on my own( yes you read it correct....on my own[clap]). The dealer was quoting the registration expense as 2500 where as the RTO charges are 625 INR only. Will explain the whole process and experince in a different post.
This is going to be an interesting read. Looking forward to the next post.

Drive Safe,
350Z

congratulations on your new buy, looks smashing in white.
Regarding your registeration process well thats exactly what i have been doing since last 12 years since my M800 days for every two wheelers i had and for myindica as well.
Enjoy your ride and keep updating your thread.
Even i was able to get my choice no. for mere half the price or even lesser in few cases compared to what dealer rto agent was asking.Also you save a bit for registeration charges as well.

aks_hyd said:
However i find gear 1 & gear 2 without juice. I am a newbie driver but in 1 & 2gear i really find my machine being pulled by donkey(no offense meant) rather than horses.

Regards,
Aks
After first service you will observe slight increase in pick-up[clap], but don't expect too much [;)]

Thread Starter #14
Thanks 350Z & AMG

After first service you will observe slight increase in pick-up[clap], but don't expect too much [;)]
Yeah seems like that. Wait & Watch.

Few days back went to stock yard for freebies: Teflon second coating , Sunfilm for Wind Sheilds(except front) and USB Cord installation. It took almost 7 hours to complete the above. Need to go to showroom to collect Car Body Cover as promised. Still waiting for 3rd Year Extended Warranty document.

My Figo was thristy by now so went to refuel it.

Tankfull Method:

Fuel Station: IBP
Fuel Type : Normal Petrol
Odometer Reading : 485
Last Odometer Reading : 61
Fuel Quantity for tankfull: 35.36
Mileage = (485-61)/35.36 = 11.99 km/lt
Driving Conditions: City Traffic but not B2B, 50% AC

Not a bad FE for a Figo (Petrol ) and a Newbie like me!!!!!![clap]

OT: In stockyard saw two New Fiesta Sedan.They were gleaming in BLUE. Gosh..isin't is beautiful ? I loved it. If priced correctly then it will be a tough competitor for many sedans of its category.

White figo looks grand, and looks like a VFM package. Congrats on your new car. Kepp us updated with her performance and service costs.

Jeno

Top Bottom