New Ford Figo Trend (Diesel) | 3rd Year | 47,000 Kms: Ownership Review

Hello Figoers,
Hope all are doing well.!

After nine years and over 150,000 kilometers of driving, my New Ford Figo continues to impress with its reliability and performance. My NFF has never disappointed me, making it a great choice for daily office commutes.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-18 at 2.50.34 PM.jpeg

My daily commute spans approximately 110 kilometers, with a mix of highway driving and single-lane roads with moderate traffic. Despite these varying conditions, NFF handles exceptionally well, providing a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience. Whether cruising on the highway or navigating through city traffic, it remained poised and responsive.

What truly sets the NFF apart is the sheer joy it brings me every time I hit the road. Holding the steering wheel and embarking on my daily commute is a pleasure, thanks to it's responsive handling and smooth ride.

Throughout its tenure, I have not encountered any major complaints, a testament to its robust build quality. The timing belt replacement at 100,000 kilometers, followed by regular servicing at the authorized service center, has kept the car running smoothly without any hiccups.

I had a long fight with the diesel pump leaking followed by the turbo solenoid changed twice, etc. in the past few months to stop the 'check engine warning ' which lead to drop in FE and power. I finally drove to Thrissur to get it service at Kairali Ford(400km from my native) and got it rectified.

Attachments

Hi, with your driving style 2,000 to 3,000 rpm the diesel is a much better option, the torque ( most important bit ) is typical diesel at around 1,500 to 2,400. Today's small petrol engines need to be run at 4,000 to 6,000 rpm for optimum power and torque, doesn't sound nice but that's how you need to run them.
So, definitely go diesel and get up to 50% better fuel consumption !!!

Top Bottom