New Ford Figo: Known Issues & Solutions

Hello

I am also facing similar problem. And Ford people says it's common in all Figo and aspire

What is the final result in your case

Also guide me to get the solution
NO solution. Visited several times to the SC. They also changed many parts and did trials (you can read from allhyundais NF review) but the problem remains same. So living with the it.

Fuel rail is the common rail from where diesel is distributed to each injectors. You can spot that right on top of the tdci engine closer to the driver side when you see from front.......
Thanks for the detailed explanation. The Service center told me that FORD india had advised them to run for around 150KMs after draining the existing fuel and topping it with a new diesel. They also did the same and the issue did not repeat. They even took another diagnostics after this run and compared both. Initially the Service advisor told me that if there are any issues found during this run they will replace the fuel pump or any other parts required under warranty. But as they did not find any issues they informed me that this is due to the bad fuel (the issue earlier happened to me immediately after filling diesel when the DTE showed around 40KM). So i was OK with their explanation.

They did not replace any parts but informed me that they cleaned the diesel filter since it was brand new that was replaced @ 30,000KM service.

The sad part was i was asked to pay for the fuel for which they did the testing as that was considered as consumable and will not be covered.[frustration]. Should i still replace the diesel filter??

Hi,
I have Ford Figo 2015.. Issue with AC system..
The issue is whenever I turn on AC, it will cool within 5sec after then, got heat..
I changed compressor, evaporator, extension valve, cooling coil..
Still same issue..
Any suggestions please..!

Is your cigar lighter socket(6) always on even after keys are out? I wanted to make it only on if the car is started else my dashcam will drain the battery. what does your engine compartment fusebox look like if cigar lighter socket is not always on?

Model: 2017 Figo

Attachments

deville_56

Honoured Member
Is your cigar lighter socket(6) always on even after keys are out? I wanted to make it only on if the car is started else my dashcam will drain the battery. what does your engine compartment fusebox look like if cigar lighter socket is not always on?

Model: 2017 Figo
In Fiesta, we had the same issue. I removed the cigarette light socket fuse and fed it from a switched line, headunit on/off signal via a fuse. Fiesta's fuse box was inside the glove box.

Check whether any of the the blank fuse slots are switched ones.

Last edited:

Top Bottom