New Ford Fiesta Sedan 2011: Pictures, Review Pg.8 Onwards

Re: Ford Fiesta Hatchback & Sedan - Scoop!

I guess we can expect this during April or May. just few weeks to go. [:)]

I guess we can expect this during April or May. just few weeks to go. [:)]
Do you think hatchback will be into the markets so soon? I dont think so. The Fiesta sedan will hit the markets in in April/May and the hatchback much later.
I guess the suspense of the hatchback launch will be cleared during the sedan launch event.

Buddy,

You say Fiesta classic (Sedan) will be launched now?
I have been looking this hatch version road tested near that plant for ages now. Wonder what they were doing all these days.
Hope we shall expect this atleast by the end of this year. [:)]

Do you think hatchback will be into the markets so soon? I dont think so. The Fiesta sedan will hit the markets in in April/May and the hatchback much later.
I guess the suspense of the hatchback launch will be cleared during the sedan launch event.

well, they (Ford Thailand) sell the Fiesta since some time now. The sedan aint doing well but hatchback is doing reasonably well!

when it is coming?
Theres no word from the manufacturer yet about the Fiesta hatchback, but as per the speculation the launch is not very far.

Buddy,
You say Fiesta classic (Sedan) will be launched now?
The Fiesta classic will be launched just before the launch of the New Fiesta Sedan.

I have been looking this hatch version road tested near that plant for ages now. Wonder what they were doing all these days.
Hope we shall expect this atleast by the end of this year. [:)]
The Fiesta hatch has been spotted testing more often when compared to the New sedan. However i have a gut feeling that the New Fiesta Sedan will be launched before the hatchback.

One of my friend's working in Ford told that the sedan will hit the markets first , they have not planned to launch the hatch for now!

I don know how reliable the information is though!

350Z

Core Team

There seems to be some confusion related to Fiestas. Let me clear that, at present, Ford has decided to launch a couple of New Fiestas. That is:

1) Ford Fiesta Classic

2) All New Ford Fiesta

The Fiesta Classic is nothing but our current Ford Fiesta that will sit in entry-level sedan segment by having its some of the significant features ripped off. This is done to prevent conflict with upcoming model. Now that upcoming model is all new Fiesta. This will completely replace the existing model and have pricing in similar range (Read Linea Segment). As far as hatchback version is concerned, things are unclear about that because India is not yet a big market for big hatches, and launching one such will be no less than putting oneself in a risk.

Drive Safe,
350Z

even if they are testing fiesta hatch i'm doubting because they have not covered it at all from body (except stickerz) but fiesta sedan is always covered when caught testing. maybe ford is testing something else in fiesta hatch??

Attachments

I am not a big fan of hatchbacks. But if i ever get a hatch back in the near future, it will surely be the Fiesta hatchback.

Top Bottom