New Ford Fiesta Sedan 2011: Pictures, Review Pg.8 Onwards

350Z

Core Team
Nice catch of an upmarket hatch! Key question is where Ford will place this Fiesta hatchback?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey guys why or how do you call this as the Fiesta hatchback??

I guess even the same the Jazz , Fabia and i20 segment!!

But i think it will be launched only next year or else it will hinder the sales of the Figo and i also guess it will have the same 1.6 engine of the FIesta!

Hey guys why or how do you call this as the Fiesta hatchback??

I guess even the same the Jazz , Fabia and i20 segment!!

But i think it will be launched only next year or else it will hinder the sales of the Figo and i also guess it will have the same 1.6 engine of the FIesta!
It is known as the Fiesta hatchback overseas, that is the very reason why we call it the Fiesta hatchback, to avoid confusion with the current Ford saloon in India.

Of course it will be placed in a segment higher than the Ford Figo. May compete with the likes of Skoda Fabia, Honda Jazz and Hyundai i20. It will be priced a notch higher than the top-end Figo, i guess.

I couldn't resist thinking, but just think about this guys- This hatchback, being a Ford, having a powerful engine, the magical Ford chassis offering brilliant driving pleasure, and a high-quality, solidly-built, spacious hatchback at the price of a Hyundai i20! Not to forget its staggering looks! I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on a hatch like that! [lol]

Thread Starter #26
Great. This has really upmarket feel.
we have to wait for its features, otherwise it is stunning in design and interiors. The best hatch till date.
Come-on Ford, launch it.

So is there a facelifted Fiesta sedan on the cards too??

The interiors looks really sporty and yes the steering wheel and the design of dash seems to have been taken from Honda!

Top Bottom