New Ford Fiesta Sedan 2011: Pictures, Review Pg.8 Onwards

AMG

Suspended
The Verna has a cult status in Punjab, much like the City has in the Metropolitan cities.

Anyone wants to buy a sedan for 9 lakh: Default choice is White Verna.

And I have seen atleast 50 new Vernas in Amritsar alone.

The progress shown by all new verna is remarkable. I could see many here in chennai.

And about fiesta, we may get a clear picture in 10 days as the monthly sales will come out. I am not very sure about the numbers that new fiesta is going to get. May be very less. [:)]

The progress shown by all new verna is remarkable. I could see many here in chennai.

And about fiesta, we may get a clear picture in 10 days as the monthly sales will come out. I am not very sure about the numbers that new fiesta is going to get. May be very less. [:)]
Fiesta did 700 odd in its first month of July and a very little 400 odd in August.

350Z

Core Team
An update: Ford has managed to secure over 1,000 bookings of New Fiesta within 45 days of launch.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks good but don't know why its rear reminds me of upcoming suzuki cervo and no front spy shots yet? some pics of its front
saw some images before launch. car is awesome and loaded with some good features.... they got some good modifications done to this model..... hopin that they will get response from the market. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I know its a little late for me to ask this question, but nevertheless. I have booked a Fiesta Classic 1.4 Duratorq last week. Pricing & mileage alongwith driving comfort were the things that i was looking for. Would like to know how chevrolet optra magnum would have fared in these aspects..??

Hi Guys,

I know its a little late for me to ask this question, but nevertheless. I have booked a Fiesta Classic 1.4 Duratorq last week. Pricing & mileage alongwith driving comfort were the things that i was looking for. Would like to know how chevrolet optra magnum would have fared in these aspects..??
Dude, don't even think of any other car. Ford Fiesta Classic is a very nice car and I am sure you will enjoy being the owner of it.

Magnum is good too, but I think Fiesta wins the battle any day,

Magnum will outrun the Fiesta anyday , its a beast! I find the Magnum to be more comfortable than the Fiesta classic. But when it comes to driving pleasure and mileage , Fiesta wins here. Both the cars are dated in the market now.

Thanks guys. I know both these are dated. But wanted to go for a car which had proven record. Actually my first car was an i10 Kappa and it turned out be a big disappointment as far as mileage was concerned.

Also guys would you be able to help me with the parking sensors..?? I mean which brands and how much these would cost. Not looking for a camera one though

Top Bottom