New Ford Fiesta Sedan 2011: Pictures, Review Pg.8 Onwards

Re: Ford Fiesta Hatchback & Sedan - Scoop!

Wow! It looks sporty and bigger than most of the Hatch's we have at present. But the question is whether this would be another FUSION from Ford in new avator or big sister of Figo ?

Never the less, it will definately add more confusions once launched.

@ Akash, You have an Alto and still not a big fan of hatchbacks ! How come ?

The Forrd Fiesta is all new platform for india. The new Fiesta hatch back will target the B+ segment.

@ Akash, You have an Alto and still not a big fan of hatchbacks ! How come ?
Thats car wasnt bought for me. It was for giving driving lesson to my mom and sister. When i go out for some long drives, i prefer my City.

Awesome buddy...
How did u manage to take it inside the plant.
I think I have seen road tests even near my home couple of times. [:)]

My friend works in Ford dude so i asked him to take some pics for me and come [:)]

According to my friend Ford Fiesta Hatchback is only for china till now!! They are having only 3 cars for testing till now in chennai plant!

My friend works in Ford dude so i asked him to take some pics for me and come [:)]

According to my friend Ford Fiesta Hatchback is only for china till now!! They are having only 3 cars for testing till now in chennai plant!
What even the delay I fall in love with this hatchback. Droped the punto planning! :(

350Z

Core Team

Awesome spy shots, Saravana. Thanks for uploading them for us! :smile: Also, You are correct that as of now Ford is not planning to release the Fiesta hatchback in India any soon. This has been confirmed. Secondly, New Fiesta Saloon will be unveiled (Not to be confused with launch) here on 14th April 2011, where only the car will be officially introduced and pricing details might not be made available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent spy shots Saravana. The New Fiesta looks a lot more futuristic than the current Ford cars, however after looking at the price of Fiesta Classic, i feel the new Fiesta will have a premium tag. I want to see the diesel variant below 9lacs. If Ford does that, the Figo mantra will get repeated with this car as well.

350Z

Core Team

Folks, the car is just around the corner! Ford has begun to generate excitement about their upcoming new Fiesta. The launch will take place on this Thursday, from 12:00PM to 1:00PM. We can catch it online here: Ford Fiesta | Facebook

new-ford-fiesta.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

oh thanx for info 350z!! i wont be there on 12pm but thanks to TAI i will be updated from mobile!! [thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team

Exclusive: All New Ford Fiesta brochure leaked prior unveil. Pictures coming up in a moment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team

Presenting the brochure booklet of All New Ford Fiesta which is unveiling tomorrow. You are viewing the following information first on The Automotive India, including these Exclusive photographs. Also, it's important to note that the car is NOT launching tomorrow. This is just going to be revealing event and actual launch will take place in August 2011, followed by the deliveries.

New Ford Fiesta Highlights (Indian-spec):

- Mobile inspired center console
- USB / Aux-in connectivity
- Voice activated control system
- Electronic Cruise Control system

New Ford Fiesta Available Engine Options:

- TiVCT Petrol
- TDCi Diesel

The Ford DNA runs through the all-new Fiesta. With enhanced curves, distinctive grills and a sporty rear, the All New Ford Fiesta is sure to get you noticed on roads. The stiff body structure and low overall weight combines to deliver a 'light but solid' ride, ensuring comfort on the highways as well as in the city. With the choice of a responsive and advanced TiVCT Petrol or a class leading TDCi Diesel, the All New Ford Fiesta delivers an outstanding fuel efficiency in addition to its sophisticated drive.

NOTE: Please do NOT copy the above details or photographs without providing a valid linkback.

Are they coming up with hatchback also? Any link?
At the moment, the plans for hatchback release have been put on a hold.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Re: All New Ford Fiesta Sedan (Leaked Brochure & Details!)

Thanks 350Z for the speedy update. But sorry to know that no hatch back. :(

Re: All New Ford Fiesta Sedan (Leaked Brochure & Details!)

@350Z -[thumbsup] Great scoop - TAI is Rocking!.I am bowled over by this Voice activated system in New Ford fiesta.Looks like more loss of market share for Honda City.
Oh I forgot to add Thank you 350Z for sharing the pictures of the Brochure

Last edited:

Top Bottom