New Ford Fiesta Pricing Revised with New Variant Line-up

Ford big time messed up they thought that gizmos wil make their product sell ,hope they learn from this and price the ecosport like figo . I feel bad for new feista because it is such a impressive car whatever sedans I have driven till now I found the new feista the most fun to drive car the steering , the seating position the gearbox is just amazing but the interiors look cheap and cheesy .

It has done no good to their sales last month. Have to wait for April sales figures, but the buzz abt Fiesta is minimal. The diesel variants still seem over priced and the difference between petrol and diesel cars is high (of course they are different variants). Ford may have missed a trick by not offering Ambiente in diesel.

Top of the mind recall when you are going for a new petrol sedan - City, Verna. A diesel sedan - Vento or Verna. Clearly Fiesta doesn't seem to be playing in the minds of potential customers.

Even Ford seems to be advertising Fiesta Classic more than the new Fiesta. Example of a good product killed by poor positioning and pricing [roll]

It has done no good to their sales last month. Have to wait for April sales figures, but the buzz abt Fiesta is minimal. The diesel variants still seem over priced and the difference between petrol and diesel cars is high (of course they are different variants). Ford may have missed a trick by not offering Ambiente in diesel.

Top of the mind recall when you are going for a new petrol sedan - City, Verna. A diesel sedan - Vento or Verna. Clearly Fiesta doesn't seem to be playing in the minds of potential customers.

Even Ford seems to be advertising Fiesta Classic more than the new Fiesta. Example of a good product killed by poor positioning and pricing [roll]
+100 many people don't even know that ford has launched the new feista I mean people who don't visit auto forums . Where I live in the lane 1 had bought a white new feista it does look unique and stylish .

2012 New Fiesta is dead even if its priced less than Ecosport it wont sell, because the interior looks more dull than even a Maruti Suzuki Swift, and the rear armrest is like a road side cobbler was paid to attach the armrest onto the back seat, my high profile thinking(just kidding)tells me Ford India was desperate to change Michael Boneham from the MD post but since it couldnt be done so easily the working management might have made a big sacrifice by making a true flop car in Bonehams responsibility, this mighty flop news might have reached Ford south Asia Pacific manager and they could have decided its high time Boneham should be quitting the MD post.
The 2014 Ford Fiesta released all over Europe and China South Africa etc is making such high waves that its crossed 1 lakh bookings just in UK only and America a country where small cars are least sold is now starting to consider Fiesta for its features and built and virtues, its told that by 2016 Fiesta will replace all Mini Coopers in USA, In South Africa the Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost hatchback is considered as the hot hatch family car,
If Ford bring the 2014 Ford Fiesta in price range of the 2012 Fiesta not the newly updated one itself it will be success, nowhere near as Vento or Verna or City, maybe in league of Sunny, because lack of rear legroom is inevitable.

Top Bottom