New Fiat Linea Facelift in Argentina

Thread Starter #1
Fiat has given the Linea a makeover in the Argentinian market. The new updated Fiat Linea sedan gets new optional features that include 17″ wheels, beige leather interiors and trim.

The Fiat Linea sedan has been doing well in India thanks to its graceful looks, excellent equipment levels and competitive pricing. The Linea is an excellent product and can’t really dethrone the segment leader Honda City because of a two important reasons, quality issues and underwhelming petrol engines.

Fiat would soon be launching the Linea T-Jet with a turbocharged 1.4 liter petrol engine pumping out hp and 206 Nm of torque. This engine is known for its raw power delivery and this incredibly powerful motor can propel the Linea from 0 to 100kmph in just 9.2 seconds.

Fiat could be launching the Linea T-Jet by August 2010 and could offer leather interiors and bigger wheels on the new version. Fiat could also be looking to launch the updated Linea with an automatic transmission.

With the Volkswagen Vento all set to be launched by October 2010, the Fiat Linea would be seriously in trouble if Fiat can’t prep it up soon enough. The Hyundai Verna Transform has been launched and the refreshed Hyundai does look promising and could get the cash registers ringing for Hyundai again.

source- iab

Attachments

what is lifted. Every things look like same like before, Dead Ugly.
I think you didn't read the first paragraph properly. The modification is on interiors.
The new updated Fiat Linea sedan gets new optional features that include 17″ wheels, beige leather interiors and trim.
And I am reading first time that Linea is dead ugly.[surprise]

AMG

Suspended
Why did they have to spoil the interiors by offering them in beige?

And Linea is Gorgeous

350Z

Core Team
The Linea looks as beautiful and charming as always. I liked this color and hope Fiat could at least bring these little yet nice features along with T-Jet.

what is lifted. Every things look like same like before, Dead Ugly.
Now that statement is definitely going to raise many eyebrows!

Why did they have to spoil the interiors by offering them in beige?
Fiat Linea already comes with interior combination of Beige and Black, Difference in this one is of Leather upholstery.

I doubt the rear quarter glass has been replaced with some fiber/plastic cover...?
Perhaps it's giving such an appearance because of tint’s shade?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I always love the Linea but i feel the 17" alloys don suit the Linea! So the T-Jet is going to feature a great engine with better interiors and 17"alloy wheels , if priced well can do wonders!

Top Bottom