New Desktop LED Monitor - Suggestions Please

Thread Starter #1
guys, am planning to change my current crt monitor of my home pc to new Led one, 21 to 24" screens.Have shortlisted Viewsonic and BenQ monitors.Any users of these brands and feedbacks, would appreciate.
Have seen BenQ 2220 and 2210 leds, are too good, am in dilema as have seen one Viewsonic Led with glass panes super slick and amazing result, not sure of the model no. If you have details of model no do share.

guys, am planning to change my current crt monitor of my home pc to new Led one, 21 to 24" screens.Have shortlisted Viewsonic and BenQ monitors.Any users of these brands and feedbacks, would appreciate.
Have seen BenQ 2220 and 2210 leds, are too good, am in dilema as have seen one Viewsonic Led with glass panes super slick and amazing result, not sure of the model no. If you have details of model no do share.
My cousin recently bought an Dell LED back lit monitor, costed him 8.5 k for 21 inches.
It has a HDMI port , USB port too.

After exchanging old monitors for 900 Rs.

Last edited:
LG 23" - D2342P. It is LED tv with HDMI input. It supports 3D(Passive same as in LG cinema TV range). It is around 14k...

Please note passive 3D is very good for the eyes because less crosstalk. Also more brightness and light weight glasses.

Not sure whats available in india,but I bought mine LG LED 23" Screen E2340 for 189 Au Dollars

I use it with my computer ( GPU Nvidia 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3) Full HD mode (1080p)

Attachments

Top Bottom