New Delhi & NCR Live Traffic Updates

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
It will be useful to have a thread where we can update or inform others by providing live traffic updates of specific routes in New Delhi & NCR. I realized it when I was stuck in hours long traffic jam this evening when it was raining cats and dogs out here. The visibility was almost zero with a flood like situation in most of the areas while passing through Bhikaji Cama Place. This update is not live of course. Hope this thread can turn out to be meaningful if we keep updating on time.

LIVE TRAFFIC UPDATES: MapmyIndia Traffic

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Nice thread Sir.

But the info would be delayed mostly so that by the time we update traffic on this thread, the situation would be better or worse.

Still I think we can try it. I may give updates on Indirapuram to Akshardham to INA route updates daily.

Traffic from Noida sec-62 to Bhikaiji Cama place is as usual with rush at mayur vihar red light, and near nizamuddin bridge. Rest normal.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Those travelling from South Ex. towards AIIMS will experience a heavy traffic jam right now because a Swift has caught fire (Link).

Drive Safe,
350Z

It is indeed a good topic to start 350Z. Now as our app is available for Androids and iOS, we can update the traffic live and will be helpful.

i have heard many people complaining that Delhi has soo much traffic. but when i was there for a week. didnt meet any traffic at all and i covered almost whole city.

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team
i have heard many people complaining that Delhi has soo much traffic. but when i was there for a week. didnt meet any traffic at all and i covered almost whole city.
This depends on the part of the city and time. Of course, it’s not crowded 24/7 everywhere but most of the major roads do get jammed (Particularly at office hours).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys, the opening thread has been updated with a Mapmy India link which provides Live traffic updates of Delhi-NCR region. So if you need any pointers for any route, please refer to the maps.

This depends on the part of the city and time. Of course, it’s not crowded 24/7 everywhere but most of the major roads do get jammed (Particularly at office hours).

Drive Safe,
350Z
haha yes that is true. i reached from Dwarka to Vasant Kunj in 25 minutes!! and it was a similar case everywhere else too!! i told my driver I want to see the traffic but sadly, luck did not favor. haha

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
There's a huge traffic jam on Ring Road (Ashram) and Mathura Road at the moment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
Heavy rains last night (and still on) have caused massive traffic jams on some of the major roads of New Delhi this morning.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Heavy rains last night (and still on) have caused massive traffic jams on some of the major roads of New Delhi this morning.
Water has logged at many places like AIIMS highway.

I don't understand why people hesitate to take their cars in just 2-3 inches deep logged water? I don't think such shallow water can cause harm to the car, but this hesitation certainly causes traffic jam.

Top Bottom