New Chevrolet Beat Facelift Photos! (U.S Model)

Re: New Chevrolet Beat Facelift Photos!

yes got a full replacement. stupid dealer sold me 1 year old car and I reported to GM us and they replaced with a 2011 beat with any extra cost, all the amount paid by company / dealer

@vinayan
How did you find the performance of new engine.How is the engine refinement.Is it more rev happier than the old one?
Please put up an ownership report.Nice to find that you opted LT(O).My parents have petrol Beat LS.Very happy with the decision.You can view my ownership report.

Last edited:

while driving am getting more power with new vehicle. Old ones ECU remapped for 2nd gear performance improvement but I didn't get enough performance with old unit. Will add an ownership report soon.

Our beat got the ecu rempapped and there was a verygood difference as there was an improvement on low end torque i think.

These are a few exterior changes that I’m able to make out in first impression:

- Redesigned front grille
- Redesigned front bumper
- Redesigned rear bumper
- New alloy wheels design
- Slightly different headlamps
- New outside rear view mirrors

Apart of this, General Motors will power the Beat with EcoTec family engines in global markets and Beat / Spark Electric (EV) will be available in US as well.

Soon it will: Spark Joins Chevrolet

Drive Safe,
350Z
All New Chevrolet Beat Diesel Beat Diesel in India already has the new generation "ECOTECH" engine. In all probabilities, instead of calling the new diesel engine inside the Beat Diesel as ECOTECH, GM has decided to call it as "SMARTECH", at the last moment of its launch. So here in India we need not wait till 2015 when GM may launch the family of engines with the name tag ECOTECH. It is very important to note that BEAT DIESEL is available only in India at present. We are so lucky to have the said ECOTECH engine already fitted in the BEAT DIESEL.
JUST VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINKS AND THE ABOVE MATTERS WILL BE CLEAR:-
Chevrolet Beat Diesel First Impressions | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews
Chevrolet Beat Diesel | CubeEarth.com
All New Chevrolet Beat Diesel : Road Test Shots! Slide 6
Chevrolet Beat Diesel Slide 5
[;)]

Top Bottom