New Car Under Rs.6 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #18
ok today i took TD of SX4 totally got impressed by it . But budget is stopping me >_> will talk to father to increase it more if possible .

Yes SX4 is a good choice but beware your FE will be same like your Safari![lol]

And if you increase your budget there are several other cars too which will fit in your budget. Explore all options and then decide.

Thread Starter #20
well i was thinking about CNG [:D] model of SX4 which i TD today as it belong to my friend . i came to know that they are using dual fuel kit not mono fuel kit which are common in market because which performance loss is less . Also i will save money on my every day 100KM run [;)]

No CNG please. I have heard a lot of issues related to the CNG variant. If your running is so high, consider a diesel car. Maybe a Linea (Extention of budget required) or a Hatch.

Thread Starter #23
Oh you never mentioned CNG!

But i heard there are some issues in filling up CNG in SX4!
not here in delhi atleast but yes problem is there in different part of india as nozzle is not compatible

No CNG please. I have heard a lot of issues related to the CNG variant. If your running is so high, consider a diesel car. Maybe a Linea (Extention of budget required) or a Hatch.
please could you give me link or tell me problems [confused]

please could you give me link or tell me problems [confused]
The only problem i have heard of is of the nozzle ans AFAIK that issue has already been resolved. And about the link, i was not referring to some forum, but it was about my friends car and some family friends. Also i am referring to the problem of refueling while you go out on some trip. CNG filling stations are fewer in our country.

Thread Starter #25
About trip we always take corolla on trip which is petrol so you can get idea . i don't have problem in refuelling car with petrol as we can run on petrol when we want but in city i am trying to save some money [clap]

ya my friend told me that many SX4 CNG owner had some vibration problem but he don't have that . SO it look like safari we never know which fruit we will get .

Or i will go for second hand swift which i saw .

Mod's Note: Thread Closed since plan of buying a hatch is cancelled. Please contact us incase if you wish to open this thread for any discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom