New Car Under Rs.3 Lac – Alto 800 or Nano LX? Suggestions Invited.

new car between 2 to 3 lakhs(+/- 30,000)

• Total voters
Parag,

Finally good decision. I have seen Alto 800 yesterday just for short while and noted the following

1. Space is increased, especially on the rear seats side
2. Good boot space in petrol version
3. Car looked bit different from inside and outside. It is a mixed feeling
4. Body gauge looks thin than the K10 & Wagon R
5. This should be ok for a first time buyer with bit less budget

I did not had a chance to drive it, as I was rushing somewhere.

Like kannan said, check for boot space of Wagon R CNG !!

Thread Starter #62
Re: New Car Under Rs.3 Lac – Alto 800 or Nano LX? Suggestions Invited.

Parag,

Finally good decision. I have seen Alto 800 yesterday just for short while and noted the following

1. Space is increased, especially on the rear seats side
2. Good boot space in petrol version
3. Car looked bit different from inside and outside. It is a mixed feeling
4. Body gauge looks thin than the K10 & Wagon R
5. This should be ok for a first time buyer with bit less budget

I did not had a chance to drive it, as I was rushing somewhere.

Like kannan said, check for boot space of Wagon R CNG !!
hey guys thanks a lot for your support.last 2 days i was a bit nervous whether i have made a right decision or not by spending more and by making a bigger hole in my dad's pocket.and even other TAI members also helped me to take a decision about the car( when i was confused between alto and waggy and nano).so now i got some peace of mind.and talking about boot space i will mostly be travelling alone and occasionally with family,so dont think any problem will be there.and today itself on sunday i had visited one of the showrooms with my family to get them a feel and idea about cng waggy and boot space.they were ok with it and very happy with the model and grey color out of the other colors.they were like so happy and excited after looking at the car in flesh.now i am also excited. suggestions invited for the following points.
1) between black and grey color?
2) any review about excel autovista ,bandra?( good or bad)
3) in current scenario,( as on 21st October 2012)the maximum discount one may have got after the corporate and consumer discount of 3000 approx. and 35,000 respectively?
4) if i get a discount other than the mentioned above in cash,then is there any chances of any ZHOL IN either insurance or LBT or in registration possible?
5) if a dealer provides me all the receipts of above things in 4) ,then can i conveniently assume that the deal is safe without any ZHOL?
6) needless to say that i am going to do the PDI definitely but i heard that a showroom may give me a 6 month old car or may miss the octroi or LBT( ZHOL) for giving that extra discount. what to do? and how to check that?
7)last but not the least is if all of the above points turn out be good and proved to be true(ideally what it has to be in true sense-(i.e.legal)),then should i go ahead with it?( or anything else that needs to be checked)?
help is indeed required..[clap]

1) between black and grey color?
Black is really awesome on Wagon R, but you have to really maintain it clean all the time and any minor scratch will be visible easily, but if it is maintained well it is really damn good !!

Gray is a safe color always and cleaning every time is not mandatory and even scratch can't be noticed easily, it is sober and soft color.

Thread Starter #64

Black is really awesome on Wagon R, but you have to really maintain it clean all the time and any minor scratch will be visible easily, but if it is maintained well it is really damn good !!

Gray is a safe color always and cleaning every time is not mandatory and even scratch can't be noticed easily, it is sober and soft color.
actually i love black color as it looks awesome but i am very lazy for cleaning purpose so i think grey is ok and looks rich also.but what about other points?

actually i love black color as it looks awesome but i am very lazy for cleaning purpose so i think grey is ok and looks rich also.but what about other points?
I have a grey WagonR, i simply love the colour and moreover it goes well with the interior colour too.
My ownership thread

Thread Starter #69

[clap]Congrats man welcome to the Waggie club, My car is too grey in colour.
happy mile crunching.
thanks a lot ,i will be requiring much much much help from your side as far as technical side is concerned.expecting my delivery on 11th nov 2012.but i faced many bad experiences from other dealers.very shocking and i can not imagine it.[frustration]

but i faced many bad experiences from other dealers.very shocking and i can not imagine it.[frustration]
Please tell us about it. i too have faced troubles from the dealer the vehicle was purchased, so switched to another MASS for service.

Thread Starter #72
Paragthegreat,
Congrats on booking your new car !
Hoping to see an ownership review of your Wagon R soon !
yesz yes yes its coming soon...

Please tell us about it. i too have faced troubles from the dealer the vehicle was purchased, so switched to another MASS for service.
i had faced many problems in the initial phase of booking.so now i have started bad mouth publicity for those people on different online forms and websites like mouthshut.com, justdial and their own website also.herewith i am pasting the whole content of the complaint that i wrote in these feedback section of different websites.here is the link.
SPECTRA MOTORS LIMITED - MUMBAI - Reviews | Ratings | Service | Used - MouthShut.com - MouthShut.com

unprofessional and uneducated people at boiser
By: paragthegreat | 7 hrs 51 mins ago

i stay in mira road and boiser branch of spectra motors had committed me that their Representative will come to me for collecting the cheque for booking amount for wagon r.i had called them on 24th octo 2012,(dashera) to come to my home and book my car on this auspicious day. every thing was done and finalized and only collecting the cheque from me was left. and they were continuously telling me also on phone call that they are coming to my home for booking the car and collecting my booking amount cheque. but they never turned up. ultimately i wasted my whole day of dashera and i could not book the car.again i called them next day in the morning but now they started behaving rudely and did not pick up my call.when i called both of them from a different number then one of the lady executives of the two picked up and when she came to know that its me then she started talking non sense and started refusing the responsibility.she was saying that she did not commit anything to me regarding the booking or anything else.when i asked her about the wrong commitment again she started shouting at me only( look at the customer service). ultimately. spectra motors really doesn’t deserve to be in the business specially boiser branch.name and number of the 2 executives are as follows.:
1) shilpa sane( sales executive) -9967017581
2) her manager, Mr. fardeen shaikh -9967017529
both are unprofessional and don’t care for customer service. they did this to me on a very auspicious day of dashera on which i was about to book my car,but its because of them i missed my shubh murat and faced so many problems afterwards mentally and well as physically.they did not even appologise to me, what rubbish.
dont buy cars from these people specially boiser branch.i am really disipointed by this behavior of spectra, and it was not expected from a well known dealer like you,bad mouth publicity may turn your business down, mind it...improve it and i want an apology for all this.if you have any doubts then please call me on my number(9892621818) and don’t listen to your executives while taking action against them,i will tell you the true story.they will say anything to the top management when they will be asked about this complaint.
just imagine ,a customer is ready to pay the booking amount and dealer person doesn’t turn up for collecting it,is not it horrible?[frustration]

Hey Parag,

This is really a pathetic customer service from the Maruti Dealer. I had a similar experience with one of the dealer in Hyderabad last year and I have threatened them that I am going to write an article in the press about their service which will be published in local newspaper next day(my BIL is in the press), and their owner came running to me and spoke to me and entire dealership service center people were standing there, finally he apologized and tried a lot to convince me. After all that even I felt to leave them, then he has sent to executives to my home with a nice flower bokeh and sorry card.

Later on recently there was call from Maruti Delhi about their customer service, it went on for 30 minutes and I told them everything about their dealers behavior these days and as a company Maruti's response, their hype in delivery time of Swift & Dzires lot many.

I received a call from Local Maruti dealer 2 days back where I regularly give my car for servicing asking for my appointment to speak to me to resolve any issues as they have a instructions from Maruti to consult me and get a feedback from me in writing !! now you can expect the game from my side[clap]

Thread Starter #74

Hey Parag,

This is really a pathetic customer service from the Maruti Dealer. I had a similar experience with one of the dealer in Hyderabad last year and I have threatened them that I am going to write an article in the press about their service which will be published in local newspaper next day(my BIL is in the press), and their owner came running to me and spoke to me and entire dealership service center people were standing there, finally he apologized and tried a lot to convince me. After all that even I felt to leave them, then he has sent to executives to my home with a nice flower bokeh and sorry card.

Later on recently there was call from Maruti Delhi about their customer service, it went on for 30 minutes and I told them everything about their dealers behavior these days and as a company Maruti's response, their hype in delivery time of Swift & Dzires lot many.

I received a call from Local Maruti dealer 2 days back where I regularly give my car for servicing asking for my appointment to speak to me to resolve any issues as they have a instructions from Maruti to consult me and get a feedback from me in writing !! now you can expect the game from my side[clap]
yes you are right,these people are such a mo*** i tell you they dont have any responsibility to say sorry also.they will surely take my curses for sure.apart from this mental harassment,i faced 1 more loss and that is i had to bookthe car with another vendor with higher price which i had rejected earlier because of these people quoting lower price.

Top Bottom