New Bridgestone B250 Tyres Got Cut on Edges

Thread Starter #1
I upgraded to Vista last year, immediately changed tires from Good-years to Bridgestone B250 185x65x14. Roads are fine here, majority is highway drive, always maintained correct pressure with Alloys. Only 12,000 km / 11 months used [frustration], what to do now? Is it worthy to ask for replacement? I have no idea about bill [embarass], will shop owner entertain this as bad quality tire or he will blame it on driver/road? I thought these are balanced tires, not too soft like Michelin. [cry]

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: My car's new Bridgestone B250 tires got cut

you have used it for 12000 kilometers. i don't think the shop owner will entertain this problem. although this is weird. seeing this for the first time.

but you should go and ask him for an explanation.

hey buddy do you have info how it happened?? from its shape it looks maybe you scrapped some sharp thing at high speed. he wont agree for replacement imo!

@carcar

This looks bit surprising to me just at 12000km. Now only the thing is to go to the shop fellow and ask him on this, as you do not have bill so it looks very difficult that you get a replacement. However you can write to Bridgestone India explaining the case clearly with the pictures and you may get some courtesy from them, if they take it seriously[:)]

But believe me until unless something seriously scrapped any brand tyre will never become like this, so nothing abused on tyres, then there is a chance of manufacturing defect of the tyre. Try you look !! buddy

Top Bottom