New BMW 6 Series Convertible and Coupe

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
BMW has confirmed the launch of all new generation 6-Series on 25th of this month. This monster car will be powered by the 3 Liter, 6 Cylinder 320BHP Engine and have completely revamped exteriors and interiors. Watch this space for more details.

BMW-6-Series_Convertible_2012_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg

BMW-6-Series_Convertible_2012_800x600_wallpaper_0e.jpg

BMW-6-Series_Convertible_2012_800x600_wallpaper_39.jpg

BMW-6-Series_Convertible_2012_800x600_wallpaper_75.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Re: New BMW 6-Series Launching Soon

If you ask me, I truly loved the previous generation 6-Series from all angles. This one too looks nice though, but not so inspiring from front. The prices have not been revealed so far, but expect in the range of Rs.70 to 80+ odd Lakhs. Adding a picture (Best part) of its predecessor.

BMW 6 Series Rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

people are drooling over this car to watch it. Yes the older version looked fantastic but I sort of liked the boot of this car as well, it looks sporty.
Government is mulling over over changing the tax on CKD/CBU and these manufacturers are bringing their new designs one after another, I bet India is too big a market to ignore let alone leave!

P.S.: is BMW going to launch the car on the same day in India as in other countries?

The design looks nice[:)], I think if the 6 series is priced in 68 Lakhs to 73 Lakhs INR, I'd buy it with me eyes closed. I also love the outgoing 6 series its the best timeless design created by BMW[thumbsup] , keeping my fingers crossed and lets see what will be the reaction of the Indian petrolhead car lovers.

Looks like the tail lights stretched into the bootlid is the new styling design by BMW. I remeber seeing it in another new model.[confused]

Correct me if I am worng.

Thread Starter #9

350Z

Core Team

The design looks nice, I think if the 6 series is priced in 68 Lakhs to 73 Lakhs INR, I'd buy it with me eyes closed. I also love the outgoing 6 series its the best timeless design created by BMW , keeping my fingers crossed and lets see what will be the reaction of the Indian petrolhead car lovers.
BMW 650i Convertible and 650i Coupe costs Rs.87.90 Lakhs and Rs.79.90 Lakhs respectively.

Looks like the tail lights stretched into the bootlid is the new styling design by BMW. I remeber seeing it in another new model.
You are correct. That's the new design adopted by BMW, which is noticeable throughout their range.

Drive Safe,
350Z

BMW 650i Convertible and 650i Coupe costs Rs.87.90 Lakhs and Rs.79.90 Lakhs respectively.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z you have cleared my pricing doubts, I have an idea why don't we dedicate a section to all the imported cars where there will be test drive reports, ownership reports and the new section can be named as Supercars, Sportcars, imports spotted in India. Sorry I am telling this here because i will sometimes forget to remember what I had to say.

Even i like the older 6 series than this one , though this is not looking bad either!

Bmw is adopting similar styling pattern for all their models now.

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team

Thank you 350Z you have cleared my pricing doubts, I have an idea why don't we dedicate a section to all the imported cars where there will be test drive reports, ownership reports and the new section can be named as Supercars, Sportcars, imports spotted in India. Sorry I am telling this here because i will sometimes forget to remember what I had to say.
Hey thanks. You can expect a separate section like that as soon as we begin to road test / extensively cover the exotics. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

I don't really like the new headlights. Although the rest of the car looks pretty nice.
I'd still prefer the previous-gen 650i.

AMG

Suspended
BMW to launch the new(and ugly) 6 series on March 25

BMW to launch the new(and ugly) 6 series on March 25

Source: Motoroids

Top Bottom