New Bike Wanted.

Thread Starter #1
GUys please help me out. I need a new bike. Range 75-80. Good handling a must. Should have a screamer of a engine. I hate laid back bikes. Aceelaration more important than outright top end. Please suggest.

Looking at your budget i will suggest you to TD Pulsar,FZ16. or can judge handling as per your requirements. For me thumbs up to FZ16.Fazer looks better but i am not sure about its prices and also my friend is not very happy with his fazer.So check out the 2 bikes.I hope my post proves a bit useful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i have seen people saying Yamaha is not good in its service!! So i think its better to avoid yamaha!! Instead go for RTR180!!

Thread Starter #8
Any idea about the Fastest Indian??
I'm Not quite sure bout the Fz. A poser according to me.
I have my mind the RTR180, but then, people will kill me for that.[frustration]

Ha ha!!

Give up Racedabba,

How many RTRs do you want to own ?

Try giving a chance to P220 if you need extreme acceleration!

My brother has Pulser 220, and its very good in Handling. I ride that sometime and enjoy. I would suggest take a test drive, see for your comfort. All new bikes are good.

O don't agree. I have 2 Bajaj (wind and pulser) bikes and never has any problems with servicing.
I agree no problems in servicing!! But my pulsar which is just 2 years old has got rusted to a great extent. i had to change the chain guard set fully once and also had to replace the 2 horns also!! Had changed the digital speedo wiring also twice!! Small problems like these do occur , I don know about other bikes. Maybe there is something wrong with my bike!!

My brother has Pulser 220, and its very good in Handling. I ride that sometime and enjoy. I would suggest take a test drive, see for your comfort. All new bikes are good.
P220 has the best of Bajaj's handling. But still they have a long way to reach the top. Its soft suspension can give good ride comfort but cannot handle as sharp as rivals.

Yamaha's service is developing. They are very friendly like a local mechanic. But still they need to improve their service skills. Hope Yamaha trains them in the future properly.

Top Bottom