New Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Makes Official Debut

I am looking for someone who owns Pulsar 200 NS and has done long runs (around 250 to 400 KM in a day ) I want to know how comfortable is the bike? I currently owns Apache RTR 180 and I am not at all happy with its riding position. I am noticing an acute pain in shoulders every time I ride Apache.
I did visited 3 Honda showrooms in Pune, to check for Unicorn. However none of them were ready to give me a test ride of the bike! Also the attitude was of doing favor! Honda expects me to buy a 75k bike without test ride! On the other hand, I visited 2 Bajaj show rooms, both welcomed me, gave me ride of Avenger and 200 NS. I am impressed by 200 NS. However I want to know long ride comfort on 200 NS.

I am looking for someone who owns Pulsar 200 NS and has done long runs (around 250 to 400 KM in a day ) I want to know how comfortable is the bike? I currently owns Apache RTR 180 and I am not at all happy with its riding position. I am noticing an acute pain in shoulders every time I ride Apache.
I did visited 3 Honda showrooms in Pune, to check for Unicorn. However none of them were ready to give me a test ride of the bike! Also the attitude was of doing favor! Honda expects me to buy a 75k bike without test ride! On the other hand, I visited 2 Bajaj show rooms, both welcomed me, gave me ride of Avenger and 200 NS. I am impressed by 200 NS. However I want to know long ride comfort on 200 NS.
Just a few days ago I have completed a 1600kms trip from kolkata to Lava. Rode about 600kms in one Day!!
More of the trip will be coming up soon in my Ownership thread.

As far as your question is concerned, I never felt any back pain, or neck or leg pain.. But I Suffered severely from right hand wrist pain, since I Had to constantly keep hold of the Accelerator. Apart from that, one faces quite an amount of wind-blast at speeds above 90-100 kmph. So proper gearing is a must for making long trips on NS.

Thanks Shibadip for your reply. I am going to revisit the Bajaj showroom on Sunday again with my wife to check how she finds it while sitting behind. Unfortunately the showroom here gives extremely small ride which is not enough to know how is bike. I could barely put bike in 2nd gear during test ride. I am also considering the Avenger which is in different class but my heart is saying go for Pulsar NS 200 while my mind is saying go for Avenger!
Unfortunately on mouthshut site there are just too many negative review about 200 NS which was bothering me a lot, however thanks to your reply, that puts back my confidence in 200 NS. I may bother you again with one or two queries. I hope you wont mind. [:D]

Thanks Shibadip for your reply. I am going to revisit the Bajaj showroom on Sunday again with my wife to check how she finds it while sitting behind. Unfortunately the showroom here gives extremely small ride which is not enough to know how is bike. I could barely put bike in 2nd gear during test ride. I am also considering the Avenger which is in different class but my heart is saying go for Pulsar NS 200 while my mind is saying go for Avenger!
Unfortunately on mouthshut site there are just too many negative review about 200 NS which was bothering me a lot, however thanks to your reply, that puts back my confidence in 200 NS. I may bother you again with one or two queries. I hope you wont mind. [:D]
Sure man.. anytime..

BTW, if you are More into touring (and with pillion) rather than commuting, then I think Avenger will b better b/w the two..
coz mainly of the wind-blast.

and please don't go by mouth-shut reviews. make your research in proper automotive forums.

MADE-IN-INDIA BAJAJ PULSAR 200 NS TO SEE LAUNCH IN INDONESIA DURING MAY 2013

Bajaj Auto’s flagship motorcycle, the Pulsar 200 NS will hit Indonesian roads in the month of May 2013. The Pulsar 200 NS is expected to be sold through Kawasaki dealerships in Indonesia even as Bajaj and Kawasaki collaborate in motorcycle markets such as India and Colombia. The Pulsar 200 NS that’ll be launched in Indonesia will be built at Bajaj Auto’s Chakan factory. The motorcycle exported to Indonesia is expected to be in a similar state of spec as the Pulsar 200 NS sold in India. Bajaj Auto is expected to play its traditional value card in Indonesia as well.

http://www.indiancarsbikes.in/motor...ee-launch-in-indonesia-during-may-2013-69126/

2013 BAJAJ PULSAR 200 NS: 12,000 UNITS ARE THE TARGETED YEARLY SALES FOR INDONESIA

In the coming months, Bajaj Auto will launch the Pulsar 200 NS, its flagship sports motorcycle in Indonesia. The Pulsar 200 NS sold in Indonesia will be built and marketed by Bajaj Auto’s long time Japanese collaborator, Kawasaki. The Pulsar 200 NS sold in Indonesia is also expected to feature Kawasaki badging although the Pulsar sub brand is expected to dominate signage on the motorcycle. In that light, Bajaj Auto wants to develop the Pulsar brand of motorcycles as a sub-brand that over due course of time can hold its own and be as established as say a CBR or a Ninja, when it comes to branding. Also, the Bajaj Pulsar 200 BS sold in Indonesia is said to feature a few improvements incorporated by Kawasaki. It’ll be interesting to note what those improvements are once the motorcycle is launched in Indonesia.

Bajaj Auto plans to sell about 12,000 units of the Pulsar 200 NS in the Indonesian motorcycle market. In Indonesia, the motorcycle is expected to be priced close to the likes of the Yamaha Vixion, the naked version of the fully faired R15 sports motorcycle. Bajaj is expected to play its traditional value pricing card in Indonesia as well. After Indonesia, Bajaj Auto plans to take the Pulsar 200 NS into other ASEAN markets. The motorcycle maker also has plans of launching the Pulsar 200 NS in Brazil.

2013 Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS: 12,000 units are the targeted yearly sales for Indonesia - Indian Cars Bikes : Indian Cars Bikes

2013 BAJAJ PULSAR 200 NS: 12,000 UNITS ARE THE TARGETED YEARLY SALES FOR INDONESIA

In the coming months, Bajaj Auto will launch the Pulsar 200 NS, its flagship sports motorcycle in Indonesia. The Pulsar 200 NS sold in Indonesia will be built and marketed by Bajaj Auto’s long time Japanese collaborator, Kawasaki. The Pulsar 200 NS sold in Indonesia is also expected to feature Kawasaki badging although the Pulsar sub brand is expected to dominate signage on the motorcycle. In that light, Bajaj Auto wants to develop the Pulsar brand of motorcycles as a sub-brand that over due course of time can hold its own and be as established as say a CBR or a Ninja, when it comes to branding. Also, the Bajaj Pulsar 200 BS sold in Indonesia is said to feature a few improvements incorporated by Kawasaki. It’ll be interesting to note what those improvements are once the motorcycle is launched in Indonesia.

Bajaj Auto plans to sell about 12,000 units of the Pulsar 200 NS in the Indonesian motorcycle market. In Indonesia, the motorcycle is expected to be priced close to the likes of the Yamaha Vixion, the naked version of the fully faired R15 sports motorcycle. Bajaj is expected to play its traditional value pricing card in Indonesia as well. After Indonesia, Bajaj Auto plans to take the Pulsar 200 NS into other ASEAN markets. The motorcycle maker also has plans of launching the Pulsar 200 NS in Brazil.

2013 Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS: 12,000 units are the targeted yearly sales for Indonesia - Indian Cars Bikes : Indian Cars Bikes
That's a brilliant piece of news, sir!

I'm pretty sure the 200NS will be well-recieved in the Indonesian
market,,,the improvements installed by Kawasaki are a welcome
development, hope they bring those "improvements" down to the
Indian version as well later on.

the improvements installed by Kawasaki are a welcome
development, hope they bring those "improvements" down to the
Indian version as well later on.
I am really surprised by the news of Pulsar carrying a Kawasaki logo, which means that the current Pulsar meets the Kwacker standards which is a very good thing. but i feel it's high time Bajaj takes their own branding internationally as they have the right resources and products.

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS will also come in the ‘Ninja Green’ color in Indonesia

The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is expected to be at the forefront of the company’s Indonesian operations which will see major participation from Kawasaki.

The Bajaj-Kawasaki partnership has been mutually beneficial for many years to both brands. The partnership already sells Bajaj two wheelers in Philippines and the operations will be extended to Indonesia in the coming months.

Bajaj is retailing the Kawasaki Ninja models through its pro-biking showrooms. Likewise, Kawasaki will sell the Pulsar 200 NS in Indonesia through its sales and service network. However there is a twist in the tale.

The Pulsar 200 NS that is to be sold in Indonesia will be branded as a Kawasaki! Here is a spyshot of a Kawasaki branded Pulsar. It wears the trademark Lime Green color (fondly referred to as the Ninja Green) made popular by the Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles. TMCblog.com reports that green is one of the four colors that will be available on the Indonesian spec 200 NS.

The 200 NS will be locally assembled in Indonesia at Kawasaki’s facility sporting minor modifications. Power output of the triple spark plug ignited engine and other technical specs are expected to remain the same.

Back in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is available in four colors – Cherry Black, Tosca Red, Saffire Blue and Mustard Yellow. The Ninja Green color option is a good addition to the Indian range.

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS to wear Ninja green color in Indonesia

Attachments

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS will also come in the ‘Ninja Green’ color in Indonesia

The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is expected to be at the forefront of the company’s Indonesian operations which will see major participation from Kawasaki.

The Bajaj-Kawasaki partnership has been mutually beneficial for many years to both brands. The partnership already sells Bajaj two wheelers in Philippines and the operations will be extended to Indonesia in the coming months.

Bajaj is retailing the Kawasaki Ninja models through its pro-biking showrooms. Likewise, Kawasaki will sell the Pulsar 200 NS in Indonesia through its sales and service network. However there is a twist in the tale.

The Pulsar 200 NS that is to be sold in Indonesia will be branded as a Kawasaki! Here is a spyshot of a Kawasaki branded Pulsar. It wears the trademark Lime Green color (fondly referred to as the Ninja Green) made popular by the Kawasaki Ninja motorcycles. TMCblog.com reports that green is one of the four colors that will be available on the Indonesian spec 200 NS.

The 200 NS will be locally assembled in Indonesia at Kawasaki’s facility sporting minor modifications. Power output of the triple spark plug ignited engine and other technical specs are expected to remain the same.

Back in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is available in four colors – Cherry Black, Tosca Red, Saffire Blue and Mustard Yellow. The Ninja Green color option is a good addition to the Indian range.

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS to wear Ninja green color in Indonesia
Why not in India? It will make it stand off more from the rest of the bikes.

Top Bottom