New Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Makes Official Debut

@AMG thank you buddy got a bit busy but very regular to visit TAI but posting has reduced dramatically sorry
In a mood to get one new two wheeler within 6 to 9 months so again searching a lot will soon be posting a new thread .

:sorry: for ot .

Indeed it is a great buy but hearing a lot of Bajaj niggles and heard they are also in the process of sorting it so can wait . I am in no hurry at all .
My decade old fiero doing the job very well till date.

AMG

Suspended
Niggles were a norm on prev. gen pulsars, but afaik, the 200NS is sheer class.

wait a bit though, the Mojo MIGHT get launched.

Bajaj Claims that Pulsar 200NS is India’s Most Awarded Bike Ever

The 200NS has bagged 10 prestigious awards from respected Automobile Channels and Magazinesis. Commenting on the success of the bike, Mr. Sanjay Saraswat, Vice-President – Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said; “The success of Pulsar 200NS is yet another acknowledgement of Bajaj Auto’s commitment to unparalleled design and development. We are extremely proud of the impact the Pulsar 200NS has had on customers and automobile aficionados across the country. We would like to assure our customers that we will not rest on the laurels bestowed on us and shall continue to strive to bring about better technology and designs, in sync with the demands of the market “

Lists of Awards bagged by the Pulsar 200 NS:

Economic Times Zigwheels – Bike of the Year
Economic Times Zigwheels – Best Enthusiast Motorcycle (180 -250)
Economic Times ZigWheelsViewers Choice Bike of the Year
NDTV Car and Bike – Bike of The Year
NDTV Car and Bike – Bike of the Year (upto 250 CC)
NDTV Car and Bike –Automotive Design of the Year
BBC Topgear – Reader’s choice
Bike India – Bike of the Year
Bike India – Bike of the Year (125 -200 CC)
CII Design Excellence Award’

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Awards

AnantG

Suspended
Ten years back, Bajaj Auto had given the Indian public a ride by the name of Pulsar. The new Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS carries a pressed steel perimeter frame together with a clip-on type handle bar that offers better handling over a much longer lifetime. Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is the nest generation bike of legendary Pulsar series bikes, the bike is not only have next gen looks and styling but also the engine and technology.

that's what i am trying to say why don't Bajaj do some R&D and make a good mill block for their bikes.
I have been to Bajaj R&D center which is not allowed for 3rd person to enter. First of all, Bajaj is here to do business. Look at the number of R15 are sold vs number of Pulsars sold. Its an achievement of the Bajaj R&D to come up with equally good bike at much lower price than R15. Not everyone can afford to buy a highly priced bikes and those who wants to they can always buy CB150 or R15. Another fact is, these customers will never come to Bajaj even if Bajaj comes with same quality and at the same price of R15. Cause the mindset is, if you are ready to shell out 1.5 lakh on 150CC bike you will go for HONDA or YAMAHA and not Bajaj because your mind will say that Japnese bikes are better than indian and these two have proven history!
As a Indian bike manufacture my selling point will be giving the same pleasure of Japnese bike to Indian customer at much lower price and at much better fuel efficiency.

Top Bottom